PDA

View Full Version : Shocking news story

ScarboroughMiller
19-02-2014, 06:20 PM
The Labour Party should sack these people without delay, I'm totally disgusted. If this is what politics has come down to then we need a complete rethink.
FUMING. >:(

Not even hotshotbobby can defend this. - view external link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2562518/The-truth-Labour-apologists-*****philia-Police-probe-child-sex-group-linked-party-)

kentmillerman
19-02-2014, 06:46 PM
Not sure. Has this site been tinkered with. Look at the rest of the drivel.

millmoorlane
19-02-2014, 06:55 PM
On the face of it, seems shocking.

Until it's reported more widely than the Daily Mail, I'll errr on the side of it being utter bol0oc!s.

Interesting that it went on the Daily Heil site at 11 o'clock last night (updated at 8 this morning) and no other news establishment appears to have picked it up (well, certainly not if you Google Harriet Harman which you'd assume would be all over it).

I'd love to see Harman get kicked out of politics (she's the worst kind of equal opportunities fool in that she thinks Equal Opportunities means giving extra rights to women over and above those men have)...however, I'd be keen to make sure there's anything more than a grain of truth in this first.

Based on the usual way the Mail operate, I'd expect Harman to have a tenuous link to some organisation and then that organisation has had a brief tenuous link with another and two or three chains down the line there's something dodgy happening...which in Mail terms means "Harman supports Kiddy Fiddl

great_fire
19-02-2014, 06:57 PM
As it says in the comments this is not a new story and was uncovered a few years ago, just shows Harriet Harman has always been a loony.

Suspect that the Labour lot supported this *****phile group because they were gay *****philes rather than straight ones.

Harriet Harman also campaigned to reduce the age of consent to 14 at around the same time.

HotshotBobbyW
19-02-2014, 07:53 PM
Shocking point scoring from a Tory Publication .

jolly_roger
19-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Paddle in the sewer long enough and you will smell a bit.

millmoormagic
19-02-2014, 10:37 PM
As it says in the comments this is not a new story and was uncovered a few years ago, just shows Harriet Harman has always been a loony.

Suspect that the Labour lot supported this *****phile group because they were gay *****philes rather than straight ones.

Harriet Harman also campaigned to reduce the age of consent to 14 at around the same time.

What a ****in idiot you are...

Deepmidwinter
20-02-2014, 08:49 AM
[quote="millmoorlane"]On the face of it, seems shocking.

Until it's reported more widely than the Daily Mail, I'll errr on the side of it being utter bol0oc!s.

Interesting that it went on the Daily Heil site at 11 o'clock last night (updated at 8 this morning) and no other news establishment appears to have picked it up (well, certainly not if you Google Harriet Harman which you'd assume would be all over it).

I'd love to see Harman get kicked out of politics (she's the worst kind of equal opportunities fool in that she thinks Equal Opportunities means giving extra rights to women over and above those men have)...however, I'd be keen to make sure there's anything more than a grain of truth in this first.

Based on the usual way the Mail operate, I'd expect Harman to have a tenuous link to some organisation and then that organisation has had a brief tenuous link with another and two or three chains down the line there's something dodgy happening...whic

Miller67
20-02-2014, 09:11 AM
[quote="Deepmidwinter"]On the face of it, seems shocking.

Based on the usual way the Mail operate, I'd expect Harman to have a tenuous link to some organisation and then that organisation has had a brief tenuous link with another and two or three chains dow

fivetide
20-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Blair advising Brooks on how to get out of a dodgy situation was all over the news though.

Love the lefties on here. Can't see the wood for their red tinted glasses.

Galant
20-02-2014, 04:37 PM
Shocking revelation - people actually read the Daily Mail? - they should be locked up and the key thrown away - unbelievable!!!

stormmiller
20-02-2014, 06:22 PM
All the news? papers are pushing one agenda or another cannot remember the last time i bought a news paper the internet is no better you just have to read between the lines!

millmoorlane
20-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Blair advising Brooks on how to get out of a dodgy situation was all over the news though.

You'd imagine that Murdoch & Co have lots of stories about Blair (or any politician) that could have been easily dragged into the public eye if help wasn't offered.

I can't believe anyone is naive enough these days to think that any serious politician isn't on drinking terms with all of the major news organisations. Whether they agree or disagree with that organisations politics is a bit of a side point. They all use each other to get & keep power.

Right, Left or Central, the people at the top of parliament are there (on the whole) because they're driven, ruthless, largely selfish people who are out to get the best for them and their mates (just the same as the people who run pretty much every major corporation).

Once you get about the level of your local counci

ScarboroughMiller
21-02-2014, 08:46 AM
Some of the replies on here are beyond belief, on one hand we have a major political party with high ranking members trying to help legalise sex with children and all some can say is that it's the news papers fault for printing it. Ffs this isn't about who's political party you support, it's a total disgrace and you lot need to stop burying your heads in the sand and accept that the principles of these individuals ( regardless of your left or right wing politics) are nothing but low life.
I knew that this would bring on some of these replies, it's worrying that people defend or rather choose to ignore the report just because they support the party that they belong to.
These politicians should be dismissed without delay, regardless of who they work for.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
21-02-2014, 10:05 AM

You'd imagine that Murdoch & Co have lots of stories about Blair (or any politician) that could have been easily dragged into the public eye if help wasn't offered.

I can't believe anyone is naive enough these days to think that any serious politician isn't on drinking terms with all of the major news organisations. Whether they agree or disagree with that organisations politics is a bit of a side point. They all use each other to get & keep power.

Right, Left or Central, the people at the top of parliament are there (on the whole) because they're driven, ruthless, largely selfish people who are out to get the best for them and their mates (just the same as the people who run pretty much every major corporation).

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
21-02-2014, 10:55 AM
Some of the replies on here are beyond belief, on one hand we have a major political party with high ranking members trying to help legalise sex with children and all some can say is that it's the news papers fault for printing it. Ffs this isn't about who's political party you support, it's a total disgrace and you lot need to stop burying your heads in the sand and accept that the principles of these individuals ( regardless of your left or right wing politics) are nothing but low life.
I knew that this would bring on some of these replies, it's worrying that people defend or rather choose to ignore the report just because they support the party that they belong to.
These politicians should be dismissed without delay, regardless of who they work for.

It wouldn't surprise me if it were true. However I find it hard to believe anything this so called 'news' paper says.

riccallmiller
21-02-2014, 11:07 AM
Lets get back to footie.

great_fire
21-02-2014, 12:33 PM

They've always been like that, on here and well, everywhere really, I remember when news about the grooming gang in Rotherham first came out, the leftists on here were all saying it was lies made up by the BNP, since then there have been arrests of similar gangs in just about every town in the country, another one yesterday.

Tuftydivot
21-02-2014, 12:36 PM
I can't understand those that defend the likes of these people, regardless of political persuasions!

Miller67
21-02-2014, 12:54 PM
I can't understand those that defend the likes of these people, regardless of political persuasions!

Who's defended these people?