PDA

View Full Version : Why so,

weelabourwifie
21-02-2014, 08:07 PM
Im beginning to sense a desperation coming into David Cameron and his Tories to keep Scotland in the Union, The question for me ,,and nobody has really answered it is

Why are the British state so desperate to hold on to Scotland ? I would particularly like to hear from the No side on this one,

BertrandRussell
21-02-2014, 08:11 PM
It's because they all have holiday homes up here.

:)

DannyBhoy
21-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Hello, WLW, are you treating yourself to a small aperitif tonight?

WangOneIn
21-02-2014, 08:28 PM
Im beginning to sense a desperation coming into David Cameron and his Tories to keep Scotland in the Union, The question for me ,,and nobody has really answered it is

Why are the British state so desperate to hold on to Scotland ? I would particularly like to hear from the No side on this one,

I don't really understand the question. Do you mean why do English people want Scotland to remain in the UK?

BertrandRussell
21-02-2014, 08:41 PM
I think by 'British state' wlw means the English ruling classes or something like that.

Hard to be sure though. She is a daft wee tart.

WangOneIn
21-02-2014, 08:47 PM
I think by 'British state' wlw means the English ruling classes or something like that.

Hard to be sure though. She is a daft wee tart.

Those English cuints like Gordon Brown, I know what she means!! XD

BertrandRussell
21-02-2014, 08:53 PM
The British State is surely the Royal Family and representatives within the two parliamentary houses, many of whom are Scottish.

WangOneIn
21-02-2014, 08:59 PM
The British State is surely the Royal Family and representatives within the two parliamentary houses, many of whom are Scottish.

Not to this rocket it's not. :D

weelabourwifie
21-02-2014, 09:25 PM

Evening Young Daniel, But of course :D My Son gave me a lovely bottle of Edinburgh Gin, so having it with some tonic (diet) how about yourself you having a wee tootywooty ? Who's this new fellow WangOneIn he seems a very excitable young man, Best wishes to you and your family,

WangOneIn
21-02-2014, 09:30 PM

Evening Young Daniel, But of course :D My Son gave me a lovely bottle of Edinburgh Gin, so having it with some tonic (diet) how about yourself you having a wee tootywooty ? Who's this new fellow WangOneIn he seems a very excitable young man, Best wishes to you and your family,[/quote]

I beg your paradon, I didn't mean to be rude was just seeking clarification on your "British State" definition.

ps. I'm probably older than you so don't be patronising. ;)

BertrandRussell
21-02-2014, 09:31 PM
weelabourwifie is sambo.

WangOneIn
21-02-2014, 09:32 PM
weelabourwifie is sambo.

No he's no, I am. >:)

Goodie7
21-02-2014, 09:34 PM
Cleen bun :D

Dullard
21-02-2014, 10:49 PM