PDA

View Full Version : O/T Zilzal & IBS

Wombwell_Miller
22-02-2014, 08:53 AM
Morning all...just wondered if anyone had any ideas as to why both Zilzal and IBS have not commented on each others 'enthralling' posts?

Both posts are, in my opinion, blatant attempts at fishing and he...er I mean they...will be sat behind his/their PC having a good old chuckle at our expense!!

kempo
22-02-2014, 09:11 AM
Come on wombwell..chill out a bit.

They are two good and interesting posters...if they are not your cup of tea then fair enough but no need for such criticism.

'Fishing' seems to be aimed at certain posters and what they are actually doing is trying to stimulate discussion or make a particular point maybe at the same time being a bit witty or add in a bit of exaggeration for interest.

If they are not for you then avoid them but dont be over critical.

As an aside Im pleased that we have stopped abusing each other.

have a good day.

shiregreenmillers
22-02-2014, 09:40 AM
Let's Just All Chillout Children..

This Forum Is All About Banter ..

Well I've Got My 8 cans of lager packed and am just going to set off to the match

LOVE YOU WOMBWELL ;) LOVE YOU KEMPO :P :P

kempo
22-02-2014, 09:43 AM

Well I've Got My 8 cans of lager packed and am just going to set off to the match

Millersplayer at the ready!...Have a good day out shire...pick me up a badge if any going.

millavanilla
22-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Its the three in one show...

shiregreenmillers
22-02-2014, 09:56 PM

Millersplayer at the ready!...Have a good day out shire...pick me up a badge if any going.[/quote] NO badge today kempo ;) only three points..:P