PDA

View Full Version : Gentleman Paul Cook.

filipefelop
23-02-2014, 01:29 PM
The Millers obsessed cheesy fans are constantly bad mouthing Steve Evans regarding his touch line demeanour compared to gentleman Paul !!!
Well having just watched his sending off on the football league show I think that the people in glass houses saying seems rather apt.
P.S. As they are prone to re naming their inferior little ground every other week and having already had the 2P netto and the Prozac ass maybe they could cash in on their terrific recent record in the JPT and call it the Johnstones paint misty buff egg shell silk finish vinyl silk emulsion stadium or the JPMBESSFVSES for short :P

mooniemiller
23-02-2014, 01:57 PM
I have posted this once before,anagrram of Proact is, TO CRAP Stadium.:D :D :D

s43spire
23-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Your mothers must be so proud to have dragged you up in this way, that you have an opinion on everything is that why you married them, fools and is it back to school tommorow

magnerlad
24-02-2014, 05:11 AM
No school it's half term

filipefelop
24-02-2014, 07:21 AM
Your mothers must be so proud to have dragged you up in this way, that you have an opinion on everything is that why you married them, fools and is it back to school tommorow

Do you have a copy of fly fishing by Filipefelop ;D

stevemiller
24-02-2014, 07:37 AM

Fools?
I don't wish to be picky but, this is Millersmad.
Correct your punctuation and spelling please.

JohnLeedsMiller
24-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Paul Cook = Lily Savage

They sound the same, with a bit of make up they would look the same, and have you ever seen them in the same room?

riccallmiller
25-02-2014, 01:23 PM
im surprised he's got them at all after watching him march onto the pitch before the game at NYS last season in an attempt to get his fans excited. They then played dour football until going a goal behind, when they really needed a win. The mans a tool.

s43spire
25-02-2014, 05:52 PM
im surprised he's got them at all after watching him march onto the pitch before the game at NYS last season in an attempt to get his fans excited. They then played dour football until going a goal behind, when they really needed a win. The mans a tool.
You need to get out abit more fella last season is in the past get over it i thought you,d moved on obviously some of you havent,so now who,s the tool mmm