PDA

View Full Version : Same Sex Marriage.

WangOneIn
24-02-2014, 10:56 AM
It's a bit of a minefield.

Why would you want to get married in a church when relgion states quite categorically it's stance on same sex relationships...surely that would be the last place you would go...

I support same sex relationships having been in a few when I was at Uni but I think they should def go down the civil partnership route rather than insist on going to a church that doesn't approve.

DannyBhoy
24-02-2014, 10:57 AM

Why would you want to get married in a church when relgion states quite categorically it's stance on same sex relationships...surely that would be the last place you would go...

I support same sex relationships having been in a few when I was at Uni but I think they should def go down the civil partnership route rather than insist on going to a church that doesn't approve.

I didn't have you down as a woofter, Wang?

DeezAreGood
24-02-2014, 11:01 AM
I'd stay away fae the bufty, danny.

Poguemahone
24-02-2014, 11:04 AM
I wont go off on a rant as will be labelled as being homophobic by the 'lefties' on here but would point out that ****ters getting married should never undermine the rights of Churches and Faiths to decide for themselves whom they will and will not marry.

WangOneIn
24-02-2014, 11:23 AM

I didn't have you down as a woofter, Wang?[/quote]

I'm not one of those camp fairies more the overly aggressive, macho guy who's trying to repress his bi-sexual leanings. :s

fancy a pint?

DannyBhoy
24-02-2014, 11:26 AM
If you're buying?

Sconemeister1314
24-02-2014, 11:27 AM
I dont see the point of marrying a man .

Poguemahone
24-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Watch yersel Danny them c**** that 'bat for both sides' canny be trusted.

Redford
24-02-2014, 11:37 AM

I didn't have you down as a woofter, Wang?[/quote]

I'm not one of those camp fairies more the overly aggressive, macho guy who's trying to repress his bi-sexual leanings. :s

fancy a pint?[/quote]

XD

It's true there is different types , just as with heterosexuals . Reality tv taught me this and that it's just a fact that some people prefer same sex relationships and they should be living the life they want to live really , we only h

DeeMo
24-02-2014, 11:40 AM
It does nae bother me but I don't think that they should be allowed to adopt children. Having two mums or two dads just isnae right IMO

Sconemeister1314
24-02-2014, 11:46 AM
You see folk getting married tae Dugs , i dont have an issue with that .

Jakeyboy
24-02-2014, 11:49 AM

Ha ha Scone. Post of the day by a long shot

DannyBhoy
24-02-2014, 11:49 AM

Is that a popular custom in Inchinnan?

WangOneIn
24-02-2014, 11:56 AM
It does nae bother me but I don't think that they should be allowed to adopt children. Having two mums or two dads just isnae right IMO

That's another minefield.

I n some ways two decent chaps with good income could give a kid a good life compared to some male female combo's but...it's a bit unclear how this would affect the kid psychologically...

DeeMo
24-02-2014, 12:04 PM

I n some ways two decent chaps with good income could give a kid a good life compared to some male female combo's but...it's a bit unclear how this would affect the kid psychologically...[/quote] It is a minefield Wang. Like you say how would it affect the kids psychologically. Imagine the kid at school, what does he/ she tell his/her mates. Sorry I just don't think it's right.

DannyBhoy
24-02-2014, 12:08 PM
Even the ginger heeded kids would make fun of the child with two poofs for a mum and dad.

:blue:

CoveKreep
24-02-2014, 12:16 PM
Even the ginger heeded kids would make fun of the child with two poofs for a mum and dad.

Would be character building, like admitting you support Sevco.

DeeMo
24-02-2014, 12:18 PM

:blue: :s :O XD XD XD

WangOneIn
24-02-2014, 12:19 PM

That's a few times you've used derogatory language to describe gay men. I think you're trying to put us off the scent... and that scent is the scent of gayness. I'm just gonna come right and say it, I think you might be gay Danny, I think you might be a gaylord.

DannyBhoy
24-02-2014, 12:19 PM

Would be character building, like admitting you support Sevco.[/quote]

Do you practice at being a tadger or does it just come naturally?

DannyBhoy
24-02-2014, 12:21 PM

That's a few times you've used derogatory language to describe gay men. I think you're trying to put us off the scent... and that scent is the scent of gayness. I'm just gonna come right and say it, I think you might be gay Danny, I think you might be a gaylord.[/quote]

Is 'poofs' really derogatory?

WangOneIn
24-02-2014, 12:24 PM

That's a few times you've used derogatory language to describe gay men. I think you're trying to put us off the scent... and that scent is the scent of gayness. I'm just gonna come right and say it, I think you might be gay Danny, I think you might be a gaylord.[/quote]

Is 'poofs' really derogatory?[/quote]

Not if they have a piano.

DannyBhoy
24-02-2014, 12:29 PM

Not if they have a piano.[/quote]

You raise a very fair point there, Wang.

Well these adoptive poofs have a very big piano. It wouldn't make the child any less of a target.

WangOneIn
24-02-2014, 12:31 PM

Well these adoptive poofs have a very big piano. It wouldn't make the child any less of a target.[/quote]

That's true, it can't have been easy for you.

Redford
24-02-2014, 12:34 PM

I n some ways two decent chaps with good income could give a kid a good life compared to some male female combo's but...it's a bit unclear how this would affect the kid psychologically...[/quote] It is a minefield Wang. Like you say how would it affect the kids psychologically. Imagine the kid at school, what does he/ she tell his/her mates. Sorry I just don't think it's right.[/quote]

He / she would probably just tell them he/she was adopted . I think in the past it would have been an issue but nowadays in the UK , probably not so much . The way things are going .

DannyBhoy
24-02-2014, 12:37 PM

Well these adoptive poofs have a very big piano. It wouldn't make the child any less of a target.[/quote]

That's true, it can't have been easy for you.[/quote]

I'd be

Mook1
24-02-2014, 12:40 PM
I dinnae see the problem with gay folk getting married but I agree that it's very strange that they'd want to tie the knot in a Church.

WangOneIn
24-02-2014, 12:48 PM

That's true, it

DeeMo
24-02-2014, 12:49 PM
I dinnae see the problem with gay folk getting married but I agree that it's very strange that they'd want to tie the knot in a Church. What about them adopting kids ?

Mook1
24-02-2014, 12:50 PM
I dinnae see the problem with gay folk getting married but I agree that it's very strange that they'd want to tie the knot in a Church. What about them adopting kids ?[/quote]

Can't say I'm a fan of the idea at all.

DeeMo
24-02-2014, 12:51 PM

I n some ways two decent chaps with good income could give a kid a good life compared to some male female combo's but...it's a bit unclear how this would affect the kid psychologically...[/quote] It is a minefield Wang. Like you say how would it affect the kids psychologically. Imagine the kid at school, what does he/ she tell his/her mates. Sorry I just don't think it's right.[/quote]

He / she would probably just tell them he/she was adopted . I think in the past it would have been an issue but nowadays in the UK , probably not so much . The way things are going .[/quote] Being adopted fair enough but what about them telling their mates th

Redford
24-02-2014, 01:05 PM

He / she would probably just tell them he/she was adopted . I think in the past it would have been an issue but nowadays in the UK , probably not so much . The way things are going .[/quote] Being adopted fair enough

Godric
24-02-2014, 01:43 PM
playing hide the sausage with another man is not normal behaviour IMHO ... marriage is meant to be with a man and a woman and not a man and another man and a woman with another woman ... it ain't normal

gersforme
24-02-2014, 02:05 PM
no homosexual can ever be married in "the church" anyway, the church is the mystical body of christ, not an old building full of musty hymn books, the gay lobby are intent on desecration, not equality, a real group of believers cannot sanction a homosexual wedding, it is contrary to scripture therefore cannot ever happen in a spiritual sense, but let them have their delusional belief that it is blessed, this is impossible according to the revealed will of god if you are a christian.

WangOneIn
24-02-2014, 02:13 PM
[quote="gersforme" anyway, the church is the mystical body of christ, not an old building full of musty hymn books, the gay lobby are intent on desecration, not equality, a real group of believers cannot sanction a homosexual wedding, it is contrary to scripture therefore cannot ever happen in a spiritual sense, but let them have their delusional belief that it is blessed, this is impossible according to the revealed will of god if you are a christian.[/quote]

What about bum hole sex?

BobJRDobbs
24-02-2014, 02:22 PM
I don't have a problem with gay people, it's the freakin god botherers I canna stand >:(

gersforme
24-02-2014, 02:22 PM
wang, i can only do tuesday, does that suit ?

gersforme
24-02-2014, 02:23 PM
I don't have a problem with gay people, it's the freakin god botherers I canna stand >:(

stick to the communists then, theyre a loving bunch who have never killed anyone :D

WangOneIn
24-02-2014, 02:25 PM
wang, i can only do tuesday, does that suit ?

It will suit great. I'll let my Dads know.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
24-02-2014, 06:26 PM

Not so. Some churches do approve of same sex marriages, and will be doing wedding ceremonies. They have my utmost respect as they're going against the grain in the religious 'community'

Some of the more bigoted churches don't support gay marriage and will not be having such ceremonies. That's their prerogative I suppose in a free society. It's just a pity some organisations are hypocritical bastarts by speaking out against homosexuality in general and having guys in their clergy.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
24-02-2014, 06:28 PM

Not so. Some churches do approve of same sex marriages, and will be doing wedding ceremonies. They have my utmost respect as they're going against the grain in the religious 'community'

Some of the more bigoted churches don't support gay marriage and will not be having such ceremonies. That's their prerogative I suppose in a free society. It's just a pity some organisations are hypocritical bastarts by speaking out against homosexuality in general and having guys in their clergy.[/quote]

Sorry meant to add - the ones that are doing it are the Quakers and the Unitarians AFAIK - there may be others I've not heard of.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
24-02-2014, 06:30 PM
I dinnae see the problem with gay folk getting married but I agree that it's very strange that they'd want to tie the knot in a Church. What about them adopting kids ?[/quote]

Why the fek shouldn't they? There are some heterosexual couples out there bringing kids badly.

Godric
24-02-2014, 06:35 PM

Why the fek shouldn't they? There are some heterosexual couples out there bringing kids badly.[/quote]

going by the hostility I reckon Sir Walter likes to play hide the sausage with his boyfriend :blue:

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
24-02-2014, 06:36 PM
playing hide the sausage with another man is not normal behaviour IMHO ... marriage is meant to be with a man and a woman and not a man and another man and a woman with another woman ... it ain't normal

And who gets the right to define what marriage is or isn't? Churches? If so, which one? Or which ones? And who gets the right to define what marriage is for those who choose not to adhere to any particular church?

And as for being "normal", homosexuality exists in pretty much every kind of society on the planet, now and in the past. Even where it is suppressed. People take huge risks to live their lives as gay people, yet they still do it.

One thing that isn't normal is believing anti gay propaganda from a dogmatic religious body or state without questioning this dogma. That is not "normal" for any human being with any intelligence and self respect.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
24-02-2014, 06:38 PM

Why the fek shouldn't they? There are some heterosexual couples out there bringing kids badly.[/quote]

going by the hostility I reckon Sir Walter likes to play hide the sausage with his boyfriend :blue:[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint you mate, happily married to Dame Timslayer for 21 years. Two healthy and happy Bear Cubs to show for it. Never had any gay relationship or even thought about having one.

The fact you see my defence of homosexuality as evidence I'm gay speaks volumes about you. The fact you put a blue smiley after your post tells me everything I need to know.

:blue: :blue: :blue:

Archiebaird
24-02-2014, 06:40 PM

And who gets the right to define what marriage is or isn't? Churches? If so, which one? Or which ones? And who gets the right to define what marriage is for those who choose not to adhere to any particular church?

And as for being "normal", homosexuality exists in pretty much every kind of society on the planet, now and in the past. Even where it is suppressed. People take huge risks to live their lives as gay people, yet they still do it.

One thing that isn't normal is believing anti gay propaganda from a dogmatic religious body or state without questioning this dogma. That is not "normal" for any human being with any intelligence and self respect.[/quote]

Have to agree wi

Godric
24-02-2014, 07:15 PM

One thing that isn't normal is believing anti gay propaganda from a dogmatic religious body or state without questioning this dogma. That is not "normal" for any human being with any intelli

Mook1
24-02-2014, 07:24 PM

One thing that isn't normal is believing anti gay propaganda from a dogmatic religious body or state without questioning this dogma. That is not "

WangOneIn
24-02-2014, 07:27 PM

One thing that isn't normal is believing anti gay propaganda from a dogmatic religious body or state without questioning this dogma. That is not "

Hairdrier
24-02-2014, 07:33 PM

supernotts5891
24-02-2014, 07:37 PM

One thing that isn't normal is believing anti gay propaganda from a dogmatic religious body or state wi

Mook1
24-02-2014, 07:40 PM

One thing that isn't normal is believing anti gay p

supernotts5891
24-02-2014, 07:44 PM

One thin

Mook1
24-02-2014, 07:46 PM
I have no idea what you're typing in your duck billed platypus language.

happytim
24-02-2014, 08:02 PM
i was told that in france you can marry an object.

in that case i would like to marry the bank of paris.

Dullard
24-02-2014, 09:35 PM
In response to Hairdriers unfounded and baseless allegation Mrs Walrus and I will be consulting our solicitors.

cuervo
24-02-2014, 09:53 PM
My mate had a gay dog.

Now, if ever I saw a post deserving of its own thread...

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
24-02-2014, 09:57 PM

Dullard
24-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Was the dog really gay or just a bit of a woofter?

cuervo
24-02-2014, 10:02 PM
Walter,

Why the f*ck is a man in his 50s spelling ******** as 'bollox'? Have a word with yourself.

Anyway, desist from diverting this thread fae Wang's mate's bent dog. I want to hear more. Thank you.

Edit: I now see why you use 'bollox'. Thanks.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
24-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Walter,

Why the f*ck is a man in his 50s spelling ******** as 'bollox'? Have a word with yourself.

Anyway, desist from diverting this thread fae Wang's mate's bent dog. I want to hear more. Thank you.

Edit: I now see why you use 'bollox'. Thanks.

XD XD XD

Sir Walter O:)

Mook1
24-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Was the dog really gay or just a bit of a woofter?

He liked to 'sit at the Captain's table'.