PDA

View Full Version : preston

NOTPOSHATALL
24-02-2014, 06:46 PM
Over the tops or m62 which way is best,and at what time to set off:D ,,,UTM

CAMiller
24-02-2014, 07:05 PM
Next time try titling your thread something more useful than just "preston". Maybe "Best route to take to Preston" and then the readers of the MB have a clue what you are wanting without having to open the thread, especially in these times when opening a thread can sometimes take a lifetime.

vespabri
24-02-2014, 07:07 PM
I"m going over woodhead but theres nowt in it really its just that i get sick of motorways 5 days aweek.
Setting off lunchtime aswell as i"m showing littleVespa old trafford and etihad and possibly having anhour or 2 at blackpool.

NOTPOSHATALL
24-02-2014, 07:19 PM
thanks for the info and guidelines :D

BradfordFozzie
24-02-2014, 07:47 PM
[quote="CAMiller" and then the readers of the MB have a clue what you are wanting without having to open the thread, especially in these times when opening a thread can sometimes take a lifetime.[/quote]

After all that Cam you never gave him the best route? XD XD

It does depend on where you live of course and what time you're setting off? M1 to M62 is probably the fastest route but there is still 50mph roadworks on the M1 Wakefield area so whichever route you take, give yourself plenty of time.

CAMiller
24-02-2014, 08:54 PM

It does depend on where you live of course and what time you're setting off? M1 to M62 is probably the fastest route but there is still 50mph roadworks on the M1 Wakefield area so whichever route you take, give yourself plenty of time.

Sorry about that - just looked it up and you need to catch the 10:46pm flight from Seattle tonight (that's in about 10hrs) but it involves an overnight layover in Huston and won't get you to Manchester until 6:15am on Wednesday by which time you will have missed the match and paid $2,677 fo

BradfordFozzie
24-02-2014, 10:06 PM

Sorry about that - just looked it up and you need to catch the 10:46pm flight from Seattle tonight (that's in about 10hrs) but it involves an overnight layover in Huston and won't get you to Manchester until 6:15am on Wednesday by which time you

millertop
25-02-2014, 02:49 PM
There's parking at Moor park across from ground and Moor park school
Just past the ground.
Barracks before Sumners pub or in Sumners car park

millertop
25-02-2014, 02:52 PM
Weather at the minute is wet &windy

rich76
25-02-2014, 03:49 PM
You'll find more exciting discussions in the following threads,

"How do I tie my shoelaces?"