PDA

View Full Version : Whatchamacallit strikes again !!!!

filipefelop
28-02-2014, 08:21 PM
Giving it the holier than thou regarding Connor Wickam, does he not remember we had Tom Pope and Gary Roberts ???
Even the presenters have Sussed out what a plank he is and asked which Millers player had he been stalking in meadow hall :D
If anyone is unfortunate enough to be this guys friend please tell him to do himself and other Millers fans a favour and keep his whatchamacallit thingymybob pointless ramblings to himself.

Or is it just me that finds him and the other numpty Brian excruciating ???

jolly_roger
28-02-2014, 08:22 PM
Tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber

vespabri
01-03-2014, 07:00 AM
Giving it the holier than thou regarding Connor Wickam, does he not remember we had Tom Pope and Gary Roberts ???
Even the presenters have Sussed out what a plank he is and asked which Millers player had he been stalking in meadow hall :D
If anyone is unfortunate enough to be this guys friend please tell him to do himself and other Millers fans a favour and keep his whatchamacallit thingymybob pointless ramblings to himself.

Or is it just me that finds him and the other numpty Brian excruciating ??? Who tha calling a numpty?? SIT DAARRN!!!XD XD XD

stonewaller
01-03-2014, 07:07 AM
Who are you telling to SIT DAARN ????.
Miserable old sod!!.

millavanilla
01-03-2014, 08:01 AM
Its a comedy show..dont bother with it much now...same. people ringing up...if you dont agree with the presenters they cut you off...brian the bell..watchamacallit..brian the miller...kev the ref..(hes a ref)..and theres one from brammall lane who needs some wd 40 down his throat...can be quite entertaining when they all phone the same show...

filipefelop
01-03-2014, 06:21 PM
Sorry it won't let me edit my original post but I meant madeen not Wickam :( .