PDA

View Full Version : Message board user consultation

westupperfamily
02-03-2014, 10:39 AM
It'll be interesting to see which way this one goes. Personally I cannot see the point of even asking the question.

WE ARE HULL CITY :)

killercbrn
02-03-2014, 12:21 PM
It'll be interesting to see which way this one goes. Personally I cannot see the point of even asking the question.

For once I partly agree with you, why not just call it "Hull Mad" and have done with it, that way it causes no animosity, after all one thing we all agree on, is we are Hull.

westupperfamily
02-03-2014, 12:30 PM
I think we have agreed on a number of things killer. It's just like the good old days :D

Hull_Admin
02-03-2014, 12:38 PM

For once I partly agree with you, why not just call it "Hull Mad" and have done with it, that way it causes no animosity, after all one thing we all agree on, is we are Hull.[/quote]

The problem with Hull Mad is that it could be Hull City, Hull FC, Hull KR, Hull Stingrays etc

The only options we are planning to put forward to Footymad are the two options mentioned in our sticky, but we will not be canvassing the answers from messageboard posts, if you want a say then please e-mail as requested

killercbrn
02-03-2014, 03:19 PM

For once I partly agree with you, why not just call it "Hull Mad" and have done with it, that way it causes no animosity, after all one thing we all agree on, is we are Hull.[/quote]

The problem with Hull Mad is that it could be Hull City, Hull FC, Hull KR, Hull Stingrays etc

The only options we are planning to put forward to Footymad are the two options mentioned in our sticky, but we will not be canvassing the answers from messageboard posts, if you want a say then please e-mail as requested[/quote]

Now you really are being silly admin, and I believe showing your true colours.

Its "Footy" mad not rugby mad or RL mad or ice hockey mad, so why would a board or indeed a whole organisation set

Hull_Admin
02-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Not at all killer, thats fine if you are already on the Footymad network, or know the web address, but anyone doing a google search of Hull Mad would not have any idea what to expect, too generic for a site page & in the event of a change, depending on the results of the e-mail poll we will either be proposing to retain the current or a change to Hull Tigers Mad

corred
02-03-2014, 05:07 PM

The only options we are planning to put forward to Footymad are the two options mentioned in our sticky, but we will not be canvassing the answers from messageboard posts, if you want a say then please e-mail as requested[/quote]

Now you really are being silly admin, and I believe showing your true colours.

Its "Footy" mad not rugby mad or RL mad or ice hockey mad, so why

JoePublic
02-03-2014, 05:30 PM
I started a thread under "Message Board user consultation" to invite posters to share if they wish which way they voted.

It has by the looks of it been taken down so for what it's worth.

My emailed vote was HULL CITY MAD

Hull_Admin
02-03-2014, 06:10 PM
[quote="JoePublic" to invite posters to share if they wish which way they voted.

It has by the looks of it been taken down so for what it's worth.

My emailed vote was HULL CITY MAD[/quote]

We made it clear last night in our sticky that we do not wish this to become yet another thread of the same arguments over the change, the reason for the e-mail vote is so that nobody feels intimidated to vote one way or another & can express their genuine wishes.

Any further discussions about how you may/may not have voted will be removed