PDA

View Full Version : Noah fae Monifieth

Dabs_For_Me
10-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Are him and Sirus/Tainted friends in real life?

DeezAreGood
10-03-2014, 07:59 PM
Hopefully they're not pals with Dr Creep fae Montrose >:)

Dabs_For_Me
10-03-2014, 08:05 PM
DeeMo is a fool XD

DeeMo
10-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Hopefully they're not pals with Dr Creep fae Montrose >:) Are your pals all in your head ? Do you hear voices ?
I can just see you sitting there having conversations with yourself XD Tainted did you say that ? Nah it wasnae me it was Sirusthevirus XD And you call me a space cadet ffs man you do need help

Dabs_For_Me
10-03-2014, 08:19 PM
Still no answer from Noah the roaster.

DeezAreGood
10-03-2014, 08:40 PM
DeeMo is a fool XDpity dat fool XD

BertrandRussell
11-03-2014, 10:11 AM
This is what Dundonians bring to the forum.

:(

DeezAreGood
11-03-2014, 12:13 PM
This place would benefit without the presence of small-town nomarks who failed to make any impression in the big cities.

GFLower
11-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Compared to the other two ****wit Dee posters on here (The Dingwall Kid and Sirus) Deemo comes over as a fairly balanced bloke.

DeeMo
11-03-2014, 12:34 PM
Compared to the other two ****wit Dee posters on here (The Dingwall Kid and Sirus) Deemo comes over as a fairly balanced bloke. I'm just a normal bloke that enjoys posting on here and I couldn't care less who anyone supports, it's not important to me.
The man with multiple monikers, SBM and Noah hate the fact that I'm a Dee that dares speak civilly to Arabs like yourself. It is absolutely pathetic just like them but phuck them I couldn't give a sh1t what small minded trolls like them think.
I would rather speak to an Arab that is civil to me than them.

Edit to say, wait for the abuse, it won't take long coming :)

DeezAreGood
11-03-2014, 12:41 PM
The poison parasite has been waiting an eternity for me to post, the hate-filled rants are incredibly funny XD

It's a pity he uses deemo in his rants, though.

GFLower
11-03-2014, 12:43 PM
The poison parasite has been waiting an eternity for me to post, the hate-filled rants are incredibly funny XD

Hate filled rants...:? XD

DeezAreGood
11-03-2014, 12:43 PM
Compared to the other two ****wit Dee posters on here (The Dingwall Kid and Sirus) Deemo comes over as a fairly balanced bloke. I'm just a normal bloke that enjoys posting on her
The man with multiple monikers, SBM and Noah hate the fact that I'm a Dee that dares speak civilly to Arabs like yourself. It is absolutely pathetic just like them but phuck them I couldn't give a sh1t what small minded trolls like them think.

Edit to say, wait for the abuse, it won't take long coming :)[/quote]you genuinely should stay away from places that make you behave as you do.

DeezAreGood
11-03-2014, 12:45 PM

Hate filled rants...:? XD[/quote]why do you only ever post hate and bile on here, you are one sick slum-dweller.

DeeMo
11-03-2014, 12:46 PM
Compared to the other two ****wit Dee posters on here (The Dingwall Kid and Sirus) Deemo comes over as a fairly balanced bloke. I'm just a normal bloke that enjoys posting on her

Edit to say, wait for the abuse, it won't take long coming :)[/quote]you genuinely should stay away from places that make you behave as you do.[/quote] I and I would guess most of the other users on this forum would wish it was you or any of your other monikers stayed away from here. You are a troll and a boring Phud that brings phuck all to here

GFLower
11-03-2014, 12:46 PM
Compared to the other two ****wit Dee posters on here (The Dingwall Kid and Sirus) Deemo comes over as a fairly balanced bloke. I'm just a normal bloke that enjoys posting on here and I couldn't care less who anyone supports, it's not important to me.

Edit to say, wait for the abuse, it won't take long coming :)[/quote]

It took Sirus less than 10 minutes :D

I wonder if he ever gets mixed up what moniker he's using. He often asks and answers his own questions both on here and on Dee-Mad.

What a cracker :)

DeeMo
11-03-2014, 12:48 PM

Hate filled rants...:? XD[/quote]why do you only ever post hate and bile on here, you are one sick slum-dweller.[/quote] it's you and your mutiple username,es that does that, why can't you just go away :zzz: Boring c***t

GFLower
11-03-2014, 12:49 PM

Hate filled rants...:? XD[/quote]why do you only ever post hate and bile on here, you are one sick slum-dweller.[/quote]

Sirus you shouldna really talk about yersel like that :)

DeeMo
11-03-2014, 12:50 PM

Edit to say, wait for the abuse, it won't take long coming :)[/quote]

It took Sirus less than 10 minutes :D

I wonder if he ever gets mixed up what moniker he's using. He often asks and answers his own questions both on here and on Dee-Mad.

What a cracker :)[/quote] He has to be the biggest ers

DeezAreGood
11-03-2014, 12:54 PM
The poison parasite is famished by my absence B)

deemo, clearly you're a few stiches short of a tea cosy, but sucking up to all the dundee haters on here isn't right.

DeezAreGood
11-03-2014, 12:55 PM

Hate filled rants...:? XD[/quote]why do you only ever post hate and bile on here, you are one sick slum-dweller.[/quote] it's you and your mutiple username,es that does that, why can't you just go away :zzz: Boring c***t[/quote]you're the troll on here. Take yer meds, eh.

DeeMo
11-03-2014, 12:59 PM

Hate filled rants...:? XD[/quote]why do you only ever post hate and bile on here, you are one sick slum-dweller.[/quote] it's you and your mutiple username,es that does that, why can't you just go away :zzz: Boring c***t[/quote]you're the troll on here. Take yer meds, eh.[/quote] just phuck off you clown, I'm ignoring you and your multiples from now. I can't be bothered with you anymore. You are totally ruining this forum and me replying to you is just adding fuel to the fire. Everyone else on here probably can't be bothered with this p1sh anymore so I'm stopping it. One last thing t

DeezAreGood
11-03-2014, 01:16 PM
If I'd known about your condition, I would never reply to any of your rants. That's as contrite as I can get.

Messageboard tourettes is not fun.

noahrab
11-03-2014, 02:50 PM
If I'd known about your condition, I would never reply to any of your rants. That's as contrite as I can get.

DABmo's lost it.,...,,yet again.

GFLower
11-03-2014, 03:05 PM

DABmo's lost it.,...,,yet again.[/quote]

The Dingwall Kid getting in a right Paddy and still hinging roond and slavering over his weirdo pal Sirus.

Nothing new there then :blue:

DeezAreGood
11-03-2014, 03:09 PM
With no provocation, either, from any Dundee fan. Surely he could post on an Arab forum instead of telling long-term posters to 'phuck off' and abuse them.

DeezAreGood
11-03-2014, 03:12 PM

The Dingwall Kid getting in a right Paddy and still hinging roond and slavering over his weirdo pal Sirus.

Nothing new there then :blue:[/quote]the parasite can't still be ***gry ffs

noahrab
11-03-2014, 03:16 PM

Nothing new there then :blue:[/quote]

The bigoted racist snob just can't help herself.

Nice to see her back on after the Dingwall anniversary where she went missing for a fortnight.

GFLower
11-03-2014, 03:23 PM

Nothing new there then :blue:[/quote]

The bigoted racist snob just can't help herself.

Nice to see her back on after the Dingwall anniversary where she went missing for a fortnight.[/quote]

Oh help I'm being rinsed and sworded by the boards conjoined twins that struggle to have a brain cell between them. Funsters by Funsters by nature. It must be in the DNA XD

BertrandRussell
11-03-2014, 03:34 PM
It seems obvious that noah and tainted text each other for assistance on this forum.

XD

GFLower
11-03-2014, 03:37 PM
It seems obvious that noah and tainted text each other for assistance on this forum.

XD

Blindingly obvious, the poor wee souls.

BertrandRussell
11-03-2014, 03:39 PM
They lack mental maturity, spines, brains and a sense of perspective.

DeeMo
11-03-2014, 03:44 PM

DABmo's lost it.,...,,yet again.[/quote] Post 59 on the best posters thread. Aimed at you as well ya clown

noahrab
11-03-2014, 03:53 PM

DABmo's lost it.,...,,yet again.[/quote] Post 59 on the best posters thread. Aimed at you as well ya clown[/quote]

Away and look for gainful employment ya phuckin trumpet.

DeezAreGood
11-03-2014, 04:24 PM
It's hilarious watching the parasite and bertie team up XD