PDA

View Full Version : Chris Boyd

CoveKreep
24-03-2014, 10:42 PM
That's a couple of times this season he's scored bonnie goals at Pittodrie; and given as good as he's got regarding the fans' wind ups.

Respect for that as it's decent-natured, and surely the reason Eremenko was re-signed was to make him feel slim.

He always sounds fine on the TV/ radio these days.

So what happened to the angry snarling figure he used to cut at the former rangers - scored plenty due to the EBT-funded service he got, but no media interviews, and all the nonsense with the national team.

I hope if he joins Sevco, hope he doesn't revert to type.

Sconemeister1314
24-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Boyd hates Northern Shamrock just as much as the rest of us .

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

CoveKreep
24-03-2014, 10:49 PM
Boyd hates Northern Shamrock just as much as the rest of us .

I think he respects AFC...and he's earned some back.

Brother_AL_2
24-03-2014, 11:13 PM
Any relation to Kris Boyd?

DannyBhoy
24-03-2014, 11:52 PM
I've been surprised at him as well, he seems a decent sort.

Archiebaird
24-03-2014, 11:57 PM
Aye he comes across well on Sportscene. Takes the banter at Pittodrie well too, good pantomime villain type player.

Mibbe he's been humbled by the fact that his career didn't pan out as hoped. :/

angusros
25-03-2014, 08:39 AM
He is a phuckin dyck .

And he keeps saying ' you know' every three seconds during any sort of interview or punditry. A sign of stupidity.

To summarise. Kris Boyd is a phuckin dyck.

Don't shoot the messenger >:(

govanderryboy
25-03-2014, 09:14 AM
He is a phuckin dyck .

And he keeps saying ' you know' every three seconds during any sort of interview or punditry. A sign of stupidity.

Don't shoot the messenger >:(

angusros
25-03-2014, 10:40 AM
He is a phuckin dyck .

Don't shoot the messenger >:([/quote]

Quote machine problems thickstuff

521buc
25-03-2014, 01:16 PM
Was at the game on Saturday,
Where I was sitting you could see Boyd enjoyed the banter as did the fans I was sitting next to.. He made us laugh I quite like his character pro football is short and why not have fun along the way..

CoveKreep
25-03-2014, 01:30 PM

Like this imposter on the link...?

Oh how things can change with a proper manager. - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QpliYeKpSk)