PDA

View Full Version : Donny double for dynamic Clarets

ClaretTony
26-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Burnley v Doncaster, match report - see link - view external link (www.clarets-mad.co.uk/rprt/mtch/donny_double_for_dynamic_clarets_828815/index.shtml)

Muddy_Farmer
26-03-2014, 02:30 PM
Completely agree with the comments about the some of the scarcely believable negativity emanating from a minority of our fans. I had a similar idiot behind me in the JHU (why are they always directly behind you?), whose current target appears to be Barnes, having moved on from Grant and latterly Marney. Like a lot of his ilk, he appears to be labouring under the misapprehension that those around are interested in his exclusively negative views, which can be the only reason he chooses to bellow his opinion at the volume he does.

The obvious retort, of course, is that he is a??entitled to his opiniona??. However, if youa??ve ever interacted with other people previously, or have a shred of human empathy, shouldna??t it be obvious that airing such risibly negative views so loudly is likely to detract from the enjoyment of others around you? If such people do genuinely derive pleasure from being able to complain at watching rubbish, then I suggest they watch their football at Ewood.

minniemouth
26-03-2014, 02:43 PM
Thanks CT. A nightmare match for me. Matchthread was bare, couldn't get player and skygo was intermittent. Ended up on BBC who only updated every 3 minutes.
The result put a smile back on me. COYC.

CleggHall
26-03-2014, 03:32 PM
An excellent report Tony thanks. 1st match for me since defeat at Middlesboro on Boxing Day, glad I didn't jinx them. Crowd in JH lower were in good heart, little negativity there and a joy to walk home through the happy, crowded streets at the end.