PDA

View Full Version : Are You Getting Pistorious?

GordonvaleClaret
10-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Our TV news is full of it along with MH370.

What's saturating UK TV news?

the_quoon
10-04-2014, 08:54 AM
PIS-PIS-PIS-PISTORIUS.

Rileybobs
10-04-2014, 09:30 AM
I find the whole thing a bit distasteful and voyeuristic to be honest. It's the kind of topic that will probably be touched upon in the next series of Charlie Brooker's Black Mirror.

I assume they are really just going through the motions of a fair trial and that he's practically nailed on to get a life sentence or does he genuinely have a chance of getting off?

theclaret57
10-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Remember OJ Simpson?

He was guilty, but got off!

I_Wood_Lovett
10-04-2014, 09:46 AM
He will get off the murder charge, but can't avoid a manslaughter conviction.

mkmel
10-04-2014, 10:30 AM
Guilty of murder IMO but will be acquitted.

IanMcL
10-04-2014, 11:30 AM
He deliberately shot through a toilet door, several times, whilst screaming was ongoing, after the first shot...sounds like he lost his head and was out to kill whoever was in that room, no matter who it was that had disturbed his sleep.

Many years in jail should ensue.

garfunkal
10-04-2014, 11:41 AM
He could get off with the way the prosecution are going , he is better than the defence lawyer

CarlesTheClaretPuyol
10-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Given he admits firing the gun that killed her, he has zero chance of getting off.

Whether he is acquitted of murder and given a lesser charge is another matter. There are enough blunders in the investigation to give him an outside chance.

pushpinpussy
10-04-2014, 12:13 PM
i will be getting very pis storious if we win this weekend. ;D

OneNilWade
10-04-2014, 12:15 PM
you must be aware of the saying while the globalists are feeding you info with one hand watch what the other is doing...it would be easy to pick the dates for this trail and along with the missing plane get the public transfixed on it..

while they push for war against Russia ..:(

evensteadiereddie
10-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Beat me to it pushpin.
It sounds the perfect hybrid of "pi$$ed" and "victorious", a perfect description of the state we'll be in for after the Boro and/or Blackpool matches.

The Bedlington Terrier
10-04-2014, 01:41 PM
For the life in me I cannot understand what this trial is about. Why would he shoot his bird through a toilet door? It's not as if she was black! Common sense must prevail - surely?

hampsteadclaret
10-04-2014, 03:02 PM
I think he is guilty of murder.
He won't get done for murder though.
The Prosecutor ran rings round him yesterday, and exposed weaknesses in the sad tale.

oldcolner
10-04-2014, 03:12 PM
No I'm not getting him at all. He was legless when he shot Reeva for a start!!.
Story full of holes He had woken other girlfriends up to warn them an intruder was there, but not her. Evidence suggests they had a row previously. He had frightened her a few times with his aggression, he had shot a gun in a restaurant as we all do, used a gun that blew her head up but carried her downstairs to save her life!! Told a security an all was well.
No amount of self pity tears emotional breakdowns will clear him for me.

Maybe police incompetence or the SA judicial system will fail her though. :blue: