PDA

View Full Version : T@rriers Causing Bother This Morning

WangOneIn
14-04-2014, 09:31 AM
I was woken out of my sleep this morning by loud banging on my door, 8 hard bangs on the door in such quick succession that you know it's an emergency. Jumped out of bed, grabbed a jumper and put it on as I was walking to the front door, spied through the keyhole first and noticed that the "banger" was across talking to my neighbour at his door, I wondered what the f**k but then just before I opened the door I heard my neighbour say "he doesn't have a car either (pointing to my door) so it's not his" At that I didn't open the door as the "banger" went up the stair to knock on all the other doors. The racket he made, I checked the time, f**king 7.30am...blattering doors as he went up...madness, you'd think there was a fire in the building the way he was going about it.

Anyway, there's been signs up in our street the past week telling people not to park their cars in the street 14th-16th April as it's getting tarmacked and sure enough when I looked out there was a silver car sitting out

CB_1874
14-04-2014, 09:34 AM
Do you buy the Sunday Post?

Sconemeister1314
14-04-2014, 09:35 AM
Most Bin men are Tims as well .

DeeMo
14-04-2014, 09:40 AM
I wish the bin men didn't come round until after 9. Don't they realise some of us are lazy barstewards and don't want wakened by them throwing my empty beer bottles in their lorry at 7 in the morning. Selfish pluckers

WangOneIn
14-04-2014, 09:41 AM

Didn't even know you get that paper in Scotland.

Sconemeister1314
14-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Bin Men are probably more lazy than me and i dont dae hee haw .>:)

Mook1
14-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Someone is cutting the grass out in my garden, I'm going to ram his Flymo up his @rse.

WangOneIn
14-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Someone is cutting the grass out in my garden, I'm going to ram his Flymo up his @rse.

hardly the same thing as battering peoples doors down at 7.30am but go for it anyway.

Mook1
14-04-2014, 10:01 AM

hardly the same thing as battering peoples doors down at 7.30am but go for it anyway.[/quote]

I get terrible hayfever when people cut the grass.

DeeMo
14-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Flymos are p1sh

Redford
14-04-2014, 10:05 AM
The bloody sun woke me up around 10 , shining in my window. Then as I was drifting back to sleep I started to think about Scottish cup finals and that was that . Anyway no work for me today I'm just reading my semi final programme and waiting for my breakfast to go down then I'm off for a long run :D

WangOneIn
14-04-2014, 10:06 AM

hardly the same thing as battering peoples doors down at 7.30am but go for it anyway.[/quote]

I get terrible hayfever when people cut the grass.[/quote]

fair enough, kill him. >:)

DeeMo
14-04-2014, 10:08 AM
The bloody sun woke me up around 10 , shining in my window. Then as I was drifting back to sleep I started to think about Scottish cup finals and that was that . Anyway no work for me today I'm just reading my semi final programme and waiting for my breakfast to go down then I'm off for a long run :D Where do you go running ?

Redford
14-04-2014, 10:24 AM
The bloody sun woke me up around 10 , shining in my window. Then as I was drifting back to sleep I started to think about Scottish cup finals and that was that . Anyway no work for me today I'm just reading my semi final programme and waiting for my breakfast to go down then I'm off for a long run :D Where do you go running ?[/quote]

In Dundee , a long run along riverside is good for distance . I've ran a few times through templeton woods and then lapped around the clatto reservoir, which is ok but can get boring

DeeMo
14-04-2014, 10:31 AM
The bloody sun woke me up around 10 , shining in my window. Then as I was drifting back to sleep I started to think about Scottish cup finals and that was that . Anyway no work for me today I'm just reading my semi final programme and waiting for my breakfast to go down then I'm off for a long run :D Where do you go running ?[/quote]

In Dundee , a long run along riverside is good for distance . I've ran a few times through templeton woods and then lapped around the clatto reservoir, which is ok but can get boring[/quote] Yer mad man :s but good for you. The riverside would be better than the woods definitely.
Even at school I've hated running. I used to detest cross country. The lazy PE teachers made us do it when they couldn't be ersed doing anything. Phucking running along the beach and down the old aerodrome at Montrose. 9 times out of 10 i

WangOneIn
14-04-2014, 10:42 AM
I'm scared of bikes.

DeeMo
14-04-2014, 10:45 AM
I'm scared of bikes.
Why is that Wang ?

WangOneIn
14-04-2014, 10:52 AM
I'm scared of bikes.
Why is that Wang ?[/quote]

balance issues, dodgy eye sight... lack of protection from being involved in a crash and vulnerable to serious head injuries...even with one of those stupid looking hats.

rumandcokeralph
14-04-2014, 10:58 AM
I'm scared of bikes.

balance issues, dodgy eye sight... lack of protection from being involved in a crash and vulnerable to serious head injuries...even with one of those stupid looking hats.[/quote]

Plus he had a bike with nae seat when he was a bairn.

WangOneIn
14-04-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm scared of bikes.

balance issues, dodgy eye sight... lack of protection from being involved in a crash and vulnerable to serious head injuries...even with one of those stupid looking hats.[/quote]

Plus he had a bike with nae seat when he was a bairn.[/quote]

It didn't have a basket like yours either. :/

Archiebaird
14-04-2014, 11:10 AM
I'm scared of bikes.

Plus he had a bike with nae seat when he was a bairn.[/quote]

It didn't have a basket like yours either. :/[/quote]

Good work lads.

Ralph's comment was a good un and made me laugh but it was met with a rapier like response.

Outstanding stuff.

rumandcokeralph
14-04-2014, 11:12 AM
Did it look like this Wang but withoot a seat?

http://i59.tinypic.com/1zcmh4y.jpg

WangOneIn
14-04-2014, 11:21 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/16gxvd1.jpg

DannyBhoy
14-04-2014, 11:24 AM
What's a 'Tarrier', Wang?

:?

WangOneIn
14-04-2014, 11:25 AM
What's a 'Tarrier', Wang?

:?

It's guys tarmacking the roads.

rumandcokeralph
14-04-2014, 11:29 AM
As ma Da used to say

"Tarryier than a Scousers fingers"

Archiebaird
14-04-2014, 11:33 AM
As ma Da used to say

"Tarryier than a Scousers fingers"

:D :D

gersforme
14-04-2014, 03:23 PM
the last kvnt i know who took up running in dundee didn't stop till he was well clear of the shoitehole

Archiebaird
14-04-2014, 03:25 PM
the last kvnt i know who took up running in dundee didn't stop till he was well clear of the shoitehole

Folk that meet you have an uncanny habit of taking up running right there and then.

budgeover
14-04-2014, 03:40 PM

>:( >:( >:(

rumandcokeralph
14-04-2014, 03:46 PM

:D :-D Ya cheeky b@stard FAF though.

Archiebaird
14-04-2014, 04:45 PM

>:( >:( >:([/quote]

XD

budgeover
14-04-2014, 04:53 PM
A guy came out one morning fuming, spitting feathers, big c vnt in his 30's full of it shouting the odds looked like a Tim >;) >:( :D

It was around half 7 he was ragin at the noise the lorry made as it woke him, he was on night shift and asked if we could return later :O

I telt him he was no different fae any other c vnt and would get no special treatment especially after him giving it big licks (Gorgie Rules ;))

He told me we would see about that

Fact is he did complain, we were told not to go in his street until at least 8 just shows you fvk him we went in the same time the following week >:) on going issue and it looks like he will win :blue:

Archiebaird
14-04-2014, 04:56 PM
A guy came out one morning fuming, spitting feathers, big c vnt in his 30's full of it shouting the dds >:( :D

It was around half 7 he was ragin at the noise the lorry made as it woke him, he was on night shift and asked if we could return later :O

I telt him he was no different fae any other c vnt and would get no special treatment especially after him giving it (Gorgie Rules ;))

Fact is he did complain, we were told not to go in his street until at least 8 just shows you fvk him we went in the same time the following week >:) on going issue and it looks like he will win :blue:

He sounds like a bit of a loonball.

Maybe an inconvenience for him but pretty selfish thinking he owns the street.

Sconemeister1314
14-04-2014, 05:00 PM
A guy came out one morning fuming, spitting feathers, big c vnt in his 30's full of it shouting the odds looked like a Tim >;) >:( :D

I telt him he was no different fae any other c vnt and would get no special treatment especially after him giving it big licks (Gorgie Rules ;))

Peep The Horn :D

Bennachie
14-04-2014, 05:00 PM
I find when t@rriers and the like, darken my doorway, a wee, but firm rap on the jaw usually sends them scuttling. >:)

Sconemeister1314
14-04-2014, 05:01 PM
I find when t@rriers and the like, darken my doorway, a wee, but firm rap on the jaw usually sends them scuttling. >:)

We dont allow them in Inchinnan >:)

budgeover
14-04-2014, 05:03 PM
A guy came out one morning fuming, spitting feathers, big c vnt in his 30's full of it shouting the dds >:( :D

I telt him he was no different fae any other c vnt and would get no special treatment especially after him giving it (Gorgie Rules ;))

He sounds like a bit of a loonball.

Maybe an inconvenience for him but pretty selfish thinking he owns the street.[/quote]

You would be surprised

You sometimes get requests like

'Could you move your wagon as my wife may be late for work, its in the way'

people dr

Bennachie
14-04-2014, 05:11 PM

We dont allow them in Inchinnan >:)[/quote]

Who?

CB_1874
14-04-2014, 05:16 PM

Didn't even know you get that paper in Scotland.[/quote]

Really?

Sconemeister1314
14-04-2014, 05:42 PM

We dont allow them in Inchinnan >:)[/quote]

Who?[/quote]

Who What ?

Archiebaird
14-04-2014, 05:50 PM

Didn't even know you get that paper in Scotland.[/quote]

Really?[/quote]

Where do you get your weekly dose of Oor Wullie and the Broons Wang? :?