PDA

View Full Version : Another Celtic Record???

Poguemahone
15-04-2014, 06:50 AM
A tall order but would be great to see Neil's team beat yet another Scottish record this season.

Celtic are zeroing in on a new goals lost best for Scotland's top division.

They can afford to ship just one more in their remaining five matches if they are to beat the mark set by Martin O'Neill's team in 2001-02.

With Lennon giving youth a chance and games against the best teams during the split its unlikely but would be a great end to the season if it could be done.

bluek
15-04-2014, 06:54 AM
Good to see you back on the job pogue :D

CB_1874
15-04-2014, 06:58 AM
Another incredible achievement from the 'Ginger Guardiola' even to get this close to the record. I don't know how he does it but he's got something magical about him when it comes to playing Ross County & St Johnstone etc. We are witnessing a managerial masterclass just now and should appreciate Lenny while we have him because it won't be long until he's in the dug out at a top 4 EPL side.

Poguemahone
15-04-2014, 07:02 AM
Good to see you back on the job pogue :D

Cheers Bluek and hope things are good wae you??

I applied for the job at The Celtic View but still not received a reply from the feckers!!

Poguemahone
15-04-2014, 07:06 AM
Another incredible achievement from the 'Ginger Guardiola' even to get this close to the record. I don't know how he does it but he's got something magical about him when it comes to playing Ross County & St Johnstone etc. We are witnessing a managerial masterclass just now and should appreciate Lenny while we have him because it won't be long until he's in the dug out at a top 4 EPL side.

Aye AJ and great to hear that at least some supporters of other Scottish Clubs admire Neil for his remarkable achievements at Celtic.

I worry that Barca may want him as their next manager never mind the vultures from England.

"Appreciate Lenny while we have him" fine words AJ and even some Celtic fans should take heed of those fine sentiments.

CB_1874
15-04-2014, 07:09 AM
Aye, Pogue, Barca is a distinct possibility for Lenny. And they would be mad to not speak to him at the very least.

Poguemahone
15-04-2014, 07:12 AM
Exactly AJ and Barca are going off the boil a wee bit recently...Neil could well be the man to revive them in the same way that he revived Celtic after the shambles left by Mowbray.

Sconemeister1314
15-04-2014, 07:18 AM
They should make a movie aboot Sellick , maybe The Rise and Rise of Neil Francis Lennon would be apt .

CB_1874
15-04-2014, 07:21 AM
If he somehow does the impossible and manages to win the SPFL next season then he can rightly take his seat at the top table with Shankly, Stein, Clough, Paisley & Busby.

bluek
15-04-2014, 07:31 AM
If he somehow does the impossible and manages to win the SPFL next season then he can rightly take his seat at the top table with Shankly, Stein, Clough, Paisley & Busby.

:) :)

bluek
15-04-2014, 07:37 AM
Pogue you're not Laurie fae Dennistoun by any chance are you? :D

AguyIknow
15-04-2014, 07:41 AM
'Ginger Guardiola'

XD XD XD

ZombieSkelper
15-04-2014, 08:19 AM
What an old fud that Laurie character is.