PDA

View Full Version : messis poor form.

happytim
16-04-2014, 11:25 PM
its all his teammates fault according to sky sports pundits.

heard it all now, whatever happened to responsibility.

does this theory work in reverse.

i would have thought from the amount of tap ins messi gets in his life, that his teammates are doing their job.

DannyBhoy
16-04-2014, 11:28 PM
He's scored 40 goals in 38 games, Reve, and he's been out for two months injured.

I like you, Reve, really I do, so take this in the spirit it's intended, but you make yourself look rather silly with the Messi/Ronaldo statements.

happytim
16-04-2014, 11:37 PM
wasnt my shout danny tonight.

it was some spanish pundit.

he also critisised barcas style recently.

it clearly isnt working, and he even suggested the end of an era.

DannyBhoy
16-04-2014, 11:41 PM
I'd argue that the era finished when Guardiola left. His Barca team will go down as the greatest ever in my book.

happytim
17-04-2014, 12:07 AM
the barca team under guardiola will go down in my opinion as the most talented collection of individuals to play for the one club at the one time.

but their tippy tappy type style of football held them back imo, at the higher end of champions league football, as proven by results v man utd in 2008, inter milan in 2010, chelsea in 2012 and that carried on to a much higher degree in the last 18 months when they failed numerous times v inferior opposition. they just seemed to over play and reject width a lot of the time.

DannyBhoy
17-04-2014, 12:14 AM
Absolute horseshyte, Reve.

What team have you seen that could have lived with Barca at that time? Watch the highlights of this bud. No team in history could have stopped Barca. - view external link (vimeo.com/17390692)