PDA

View Full Version : where's my ticket farce post gone ??

HotshotBobbyW
17-05-2014, 01:29 PM
I clearly touched a nerve of the millermad clique. Therefore post 'DELETED' .

Deepmidwinter
17-05-2014, 01:35 PM
I think it got lost in the post

millmoormagic
17-05-2014, 01:39 PM
'DELUDED'

HotshotBobbyW
17-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Not an answer well it is what I expected from the retards.

shiregreenmillers
17-05-2014, 01:48 PM
Not an answer well it is what I expected from the retards.XD XD XD XD

wrinkly
17-05-2014, 02:01 PM
farcical ticket farce post farce?

caytonmiller
17-05-2014, 02:55 PM
parcel farce. never trust em

ExeterMiller
17-05-2014, 02:57 PM
Too many personal insults flying around. Rather than sift through it, just got rid of the whole thing

HotshotBobbyW
17-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Pathetic !!!!!!! t say the least nothing taken personally ( well from my point of view) we are adults and all though we disagree we Dont want to kill each other.Well I Dont anyway.
****COMPLETE OVER REACTION****

shiregreenmillers
17-05-2014, 04:21 PM
Pathetic !!!!!!! t say the least nothing taken personally ( well from my point of view) we are adults and all though we disagree we Dont want to kill each other.Well I Dont anyway.
****COMPLETE OVER REACTION****Chillout Hotshotbobby you don't want a red card before wembley :s :s :s :s

jolly_roger
17-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Too many personal insults flying around. Rather than sift through it, just got rid of the whole thing

Well done, yes it was getting silly.

HotshotBobbyW
17-05-2014, 05:32 PM
I'm well chilled its those with the power button that need to get a life. ITSVA MESSAGE BOARD FFS. MUPPETS.

kempo
17-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Shiregreen gets away with it again.He is the main offender, abusive and swearing every other post and all that happens is a post or thread removed.

He should have a card...nobody would disagree except him and the mods.

Now come on...something is not right here...which mod is the window cleaner sleeping with?

shiregreenmillers
17-05-2014, 07:02 PM
Shiregreen gets away with it again.He is the main offender, abusive and swearing every other post and all that happens is a post or thread removed.

Now come on...something is not right here...which mod is the window cleaner sleeping with? What Topic have i been swearing on kempo

kempo
17-05-2014, 07:08 PM

Now come on...something is not right here...which mod is the window cleaner sleeping with? What Topic have i been swearing on kempo[/quote]

You use swear words, sexual or otherwise often...you are persistently abusive, mainly towards me but also others.

On the thread in question, you reproduced a picture of someone with a head shaped like a ***** and suggested it was me for no reason at all.

You do this all the time and for whatever reason get away with it.

shiregreenmillers
17-05-2014, 07:12 PM

Now come on...something is not right here...which mod is the window cleaner sleeping with? What Topic have i been swearing on kempo[/quote]

You use swear words, sexual or otherwise often...you are persistently abusive, mainly towards me but also others.

On the thread in question, you reproduced a picture of someone with a head shaped like a ***** and suggested it was me for no reason at all.

You do this all the time and for whatever reason get away with it.[/quote]I Forgot About that .XD XD XD XD XD

gramiller1959
18-05-2014, 09:40 PM
i thought troy and dynamo were good but things vanish quicker on here :O XD