PDA

View Full Version : Limo trip to Wembley!

BradfordFozzie
17-05-2014, 02:36 PM
Anyone interested?

If I can fill a 16 seater hummer it will be 65 quid each return.

I have 8 at the moment.

I did this for the Dagenham Wembley trip 4 years ago which was good fun but to take 8 works out at 87 quid which is a bit steep especially when you are having to pay for a couple.

They would pick up from Bradford first, then onto Rotherham and onto Wembley. Would need to know pretty quickly for obvious reasons!

ExeterMiller
17-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Wow - not much more than a train / coach ticket & what a way to go!

Shouldn't imagine you'd have too many probs filling that up.

I'd snap your hands off, if you went via Exeter :D

redandgreen
17-05-2014, 03:38 PM
I'll go

BradfordFozzie
17-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Yeah the journey down was fantastic, (not so good back) there was 10 of us in a 12 seater which worked out at 62 each but due to regs he can't fit 10 in hence having to go for the 16 seater option.

Unfortunately he will only come down to Cullompton Exeter so unfortunately you're just out of his catchment area! XD XD

ExeterMiller
17-05-2014, 03:42 PM
Yeah the journey down was fantastic, (not so good back) there was 10 of us in a 12 seater which worked out at 62 each but due to regs he can't fit 10 in hence having to go for the 16 seater option.

Unfortunately he will only come down to Cullompton Exeter so unfortunately you're just out of his catchment area! XD XD

Damn it - 1 friggin motorway junction! :D

Skipton_Miller
17-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Could just be interested Fozzie - not sure if it's 2 or 3 of us. When do you need to know by?

jackmansell
17-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Cornwall out of the question then!

BradfordFozzie
17-05-2014, 04:30 PM
Could just be interested Fozzie - not sure if it's 2 or 3 of us. When do you need to know by?

I've been talking to the guy today and just said I'd need to ring around so what will be will be. Obviously if he gets a better offer then he may take it. Just see what you can do.

BradfordFozzie
17-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Cornwall out of the question then!

You need to move back to Wickersley and then we could pick you up! :)

BradfordFozzie
17-05-2014, 05:01 PM
I'll go

You are one of the 8! XD XD

Obviously if there is anyone Dewsbury, Barnsley or generally on the way down, (not Exeter or Cornwall) we could possibly arrange to pick up?

cheets
17-05-2014, 07:11 PM
Am I included in the 8 Fozzie ???

BradfordFozzie
17-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Am I included in the 8 Fozzie ???

You are mate, if you want to pay 280 quid I won't have to beg for any more takers! XD XD XD

cheets
17-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Your making a good job at this begging, i will pass on that and leave you to it!

Corner
17-05-2014, 10:59 PM
Hmmm! Got to be there by 12. S'pose that rules me out joining you :O

Dewsbury1980miller
18-05-2014, 09:10 AM
This would've been good... but already sorted on train.

Championship playoff final next year? B)

GloryDays
18-05-2014, 09:18 AM
Anyone interested?

If I can fill a 16 seater hummer it will be 65 quid each return.

I have 8 at the moment.

I did this for the Dagenham Wembley trip 4 years ago which was good fun but to take 8 works out at 87 quid which is a bit steep especially when you are having to pay for a couple.

They would pick up from Bradford first, then onto Rotherham and onto Wembley. Would need to know pretty quickly for obvious reasons!

Quality way to travel, much cheaper than the train and a spot of luxury to it. We have a coach booked already, have a good one. UTM

redandgreen
18-05-2014, 01:03 PM

Need another 5 or 6 then. Come on lads and lasses

BradfordFozzie
18-05-2014, 03:09 PM

And I would have allocated you the seat next to my dad as well. O:)

We are struggling to fill it at the moment with a possible 11. Come on lads n lasses, I have done this once before and it is the coolest way to travel,

merry_miller
18-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Think you left it too late when you posted to be honest, everyone would have been sorting their coach/train travel Friday/Saturday.

Would have gone for it had coach travel not already been sorted & paid for.

redhouse
18-05-2014, 03:23 PM

We are struggling to fill it at the moment with a possible 11. Come on lads n lasses, I have done this once before and it is the coolest way to travel,[/quote]

If you could get him to make a slight detour and go down the A1 I would definately make one :)

swintondude
18-05-2014, 05:00 PM
Bradfordfozzie, can you e-mail me please or whoever else is sorting this out

info@ddps.biz

Thanks

Play
18-05-2014, 05:08 PM
What, no plane?

BradfordFozzie
18-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Bradfordfozzie, can you e-mail me please or whoever else is sorting this out

info@ddps.biz

Thanks

Yes it's me who is sorting it (or trying to!) I'll email you now mate.

Corner
18-05-2014, 09:11 PM

,[/quote]

Stop teasing me :/

BradfordFozzie
18-05-2014, 09:41 PM

,[/quote]

Stop teasing me :/[/quote]

It's ma job ma'am XD XD XD have a great day in the Royal box m'lady, bow,bow, grovel grovel. :P keep an eye out for block 105 row 44? We're a rowdy lot! ;)

redandgreen
19-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Update, we've gone from a Hummel to a 14 seater coach, still 3 or 4 seats available, going from Bradford area

crashbang
19-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Update, we've gone from a Hummel to a 14 seater coach, still 3 or 4 seats available, going from Bradford area

Not quite the same that.

BradfordFozzie
19-05-2014, 06:21 PM

Yep alas it's true...no wonder we couldn't fill it if people thought it was a Hummel?! XD XD

Currently we have 10 which is 50 quid each at the moment. Obviously the more people we get the cheaper it will be. Basically it's costing 500 so I'm sure everyone can do the maths divided by 14. We will obviously be passing Rotherham on the way down so if anyone does need a seat, give us a shout.

MILLERSTALE
19-05-2014, 07:43 PM

Yep alas it's true...no wonder we couldn't fill it if people thought it was a Hummel?! XD XD

Currently we have 10 which is 50 quid each at the moment. Obviously the more people we get the cheaper it will be. Basically it's costing 500 so I'm sure everyone can do the maths divided by 14. We will obviously be passing tRotherham on the way down so if anyone does need a seat, give us a shout.[/quote]

Fozzie Chris Pratt was looking for four seats yesterday ,he lives on Quarryfield.

BradfordFozzie
19-05-2014, 09:03 PM

Currently we have 10 which is 50 quid each at the moment. Obviously the more people we get the cheaper it will be. Basically it's costing 500 so I'm sure everyone can do the maths divided by 14. We will obviously be passing tRotherham on the way down so if anyone does need a seat, give us a shout.[/quote]

Fozzie Chris Pratt was looking for four seats yesterday ,he lives on Quarryfield.[/quote]

Will you be able to find out if he'd be interested? If he was it would work out at 35 quid each. At the moment we are quite happy with 10 so I don't think we are overly bothered if no one else want to come. We could arrange to pick them

swintondude
19-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Wish i'd have known of the change, I would have had those seats, booked elsewhere now.

BradfordFozzie
19-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Wish i'd have known of the change, I would have had those seats, booked elsewhere now.

The Limo company needed a yes or a no yesterday, as we couldn't see us getting another 6 people, 100 quid each was a bit steep each especially when I'm paying for 4!! XD XD

R&G found a 14 seater coach today that will pick us all up and throw in some beer and crisps (not sure of the flavour) for 500 quid. I would have emailed you but you said you'd already booked your coach tickets yesterday.

On a positive note, at least I know I'd be able to fill a Limo next year when we are going for the Premiership! B)

NFMiller
20-05-2014, 07:12 AM
See other threads re booze on coaches, I wouldn't want all your hard work to be in vain.
See you Sunday!
UTM

BradfordFozzie
20-05-2014, 12:18 PM
See other threads re booze on coaches, I wouldn't want all your hard work to be in vain.
See you Sunday!
UTM

Cheers Norm, it will be safely tucked away in the boot. We are all sensible adults up here you know! B)

redandgreen
20-05-2014, 05:50 PM

[/quote]

Oh what a bummel!

redandgreen
21-05-2014, 06:12 PM

[/quote]

Oh what a bummel![/quote]

bump