PDA

View Full Version : Who can't get to Wembley?

Brin
19-05-2014, 11:28 PM
Great for all of you going down Wembley way to cheer on the lads but alas for me I cannot make it...:blue:

My track record though stands us in good stead as I was in Las Vegas last year when we beat Aldershot to gain promotion so fingers crossed we do it again in my absence...:D

Whatever the outcome we have had an exceptional season so the final point to make is I trust you all have a cracking time and return home with big big smiles on your faces...;D

CAMiller
20-05-2014, 02:33 AM
Great for all of you going down Wembley way to cheer on the lads but alas for me I cannot make it...:blue:

My track record though stands us in good stead as I was in Las Vegas last year when we beat Aldershot to gain promotion so fingers crossed we do it again in my absence...:D

Whatever the outcome we have had an exceptional season so the final point to make is I trust you all have a cracking time and return home with big big smiles on your faces...;D

It's over 15 years since I saw us lose so I would be a good omen if I could make it, although it is also 8 years since I saw us win. I'll be bringing us luck from my normal spot on the sofa, 4,500 miles from Wembley, hopefully watching a live stream of the Sky coverage.

HK_Miller
20-05-2014, 05:34 AM
I will be congragating with all the other millers in Hong Kong, cheering us on. In other words, I will be sat in front of the computer watching a live stream on my own.

Did think about flying in for the game and then flying right back, but could only do that for a Saturday game.

retsac
20-05-2014, 05:56 AM
I will have to make do with listening to the game on radio deedar as I will be laid up in hospital. UTM

mickthemiller
20-05-2014, 06:02 AM
Gutted cant make final will be in Benidorm on mates 50th Birthday bash.So looks like ill be watching it in a bar over the.Got son a ticket going with some of my mates.
The reds are going up the reds are going up & now you're gonna believe us now you're gonna believe us the reds are going up.

UTM

Flicker1
20-05-2014, 06:16 AM
Golfing in turkey for me. Never gave it a thought when agreeing to go. Hope they have sky sports. Utm

Heman
20-05-2014, 06:33 AM
I will have to make do with listening to the game on radio deedar as I will be laid up in hospital. UTM

If any of your mates or you set up sky go you could watch it on a mobile.

great_fire
20-05-2014, 07:29 AM
Yes you can but unfortunately Sky Go is terrible quality, sometimes worse than an illegal stream whereas BT Sport online is great quality, for the money Sky charge you'd think they'd be able to do better.

theentertainer
20-05-2014, 07:30 AM
PRESTON!They cant get to Wembley XD XD

Brin
20-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Gutted cant make final will be in Benidorm on mates 50th Birthday bash.So looks like ill be watching it in a bar over the.Got son a ticket going with some of my mates.
The reds are going up the reds are going up & now you're gonna believe us now you're gonna believe us the reds are going up.

UTM

Mick if you fancy a meet up i'm in Benidorm too XD ...staying just out of town and there's a great Sky Sports bar opposite the flamingo Oasis hotel ...well that's where i'll be sporting my team colours...enjoy your hol..;D

TOM_RUFC
20-05-2014, 10:01 AM
On a night shift so can't risk not making it back. Will scream the house down watching it on Sky. Gutted, but very proud we are there.

mickthemiller
20-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Hi Brin definitely will be in there from 3pm there 8 of us all from Rotherham that support the millers. Also think 12 lads also going from work on stag do that are from donny that said they are watching match with us so should make some noise.We are staying in sol pelicanos . Am I correct in thinking that flamingo Oasis hotel is near the indoor market.

Brin
20-05-2014, 01:26 PM
Yes pal. Go to the end of the street left hand side at the end turn left and continue up for a brisk. 5 minute walk. Flamingo Oasis is on left and the bars are on the right directly across the road. Big sky sports sign outside and I will be in that one can't miss it ! Alternitvley email deano or big rich and tell them to give you my Moby number so as to keep in touch pal ... Adios for now

ColinRUFC
20-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Yes you can but unfortunately Sky Go is terrible quality, sometimes worse than an illegal stream whereas BT Sport online is great quality, for the money Sky charge you'd think they'd be able to do better.

BT Sport uses about 4 times the bandwidth for their stream. Which is fine if you're on wifi or an unlimited data contract.

45 minutes of footy will hit you up for about 850Mb of data on BT Sport.

villamiller
20-05-2014, 06:01 PM
:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

gramiller1959
20-05-2014, 06:03 PM
IS THIS THE "OFFICIAL PLASTIC/PLASTIQUE THREAD" ?

shiregreenmillers
20-05-2014, 06:05 PM
:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:The Always Next year pal;) ;) Enjoy Your Holidays ..

villamiller
20-05-2014, 06:08 PM
[quote="gramiller1959" ?[/quote]
not nice that gram ...;D ;D ;D

Brin
20-05-2014, 06:10 PM
:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:The Always Next year pal;) ;) Enjoy Your Holidays ..[/quote]

Cheers Shire...ready for a weeks all inclusive anyway B)

gramiller1959
20-05-2014, 06:10 PM
not nice that gram ...;D ;D ;D

XD XD XD

shiregreenmillers
20-05-2014, 06:14 PM
:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:The Always Next year pal;) ;) Enjoy Your Holidays ..[/quote]

Cheers Shire...ready for a weeks all inclusive anyway B)[/quote]Brin the no excuse for you :/ :/ But we all no villamiller is plastic XD XD

frogmiller
20-05-2014, 06:16 PM
I will be going but I am gutted for those who cannot!

I know what it feels like to miss games. The build up to the matches are strange even after years of just listening.
One thing you guys have is the ability of watching it live ont tely.

Delighted to be going and I wouldn't change it. I'm saddened for all those who are unable to get there whether it be because of holiday commitments, work reasons or lack of funds.

I'll raise my pint/s to all of you come Sunday.

villamiller
20-05-2014, 06:19 PM

Cheers Shire...ready for a weeks all inclusive anyway B)[/quote]Brin the no excuse for you :/ :/ But we all no villamiller is plastic XD XD[/quote]
not biting shire XD XD XD
EXETER !!!

shiregreenmillers
20-05-2014, 06:21 PM
I will be going but I am gutted for those who cannot!

I know what it feels like to miss games. The build up to the matches are strange even after years of just listening.
One thing you guys have is the ability of watching it live ont tely.

Delighted to be going and I wouldn't change it. I'm saddened for all those who are unable to get there whether it be because of holiday commitments, work reasons or lack of funds.

I'll raise my pint/s to all of you come Sunday.Like it :D

shiregreenmillers
20-05-2014, 06:27 PM

Cheers Shire...ready for a weeks all inclusive anyway B)[/quote]Brin the no excuse for you :/ :/ But we all no villamiller is plastic XD XD[/quote]
EXETER !!![/quote]I Think It's Frog tonight mate XD XD XD

Brin
20-05-2014, 07:58 PM

EXETER !!![/quote]I Think It's Frog tonight mate XD XD XD[/quote]

FROG!!!!!!