PDA

View Full Version : WOW - but I would just like to say Re: Revs

ExeterMiller
25-05-2014, 10:10 PM
I thought we were done at half time, I knew we'd got it in us to score but felt the O's had more too. We were running on empty and really were against it for the last 75 minutes. And when Frecks missed, they looked real composed from the spot & it didn't look like they were going to miss any.

I would just like to say, Rev's I had my mis givings about you stepping up to L1, I stated on here you deserved your contract renewal for the sheer heart & soul you put into this football club - but I felt you'd be pushed aside as the season wore on.

How wrong was I, to produce the performances you have this season, and the goals (albeit not many), they were important goals and of excellent quality. The O's at home in the last minute, PNE away and those eclipsed today by the only stadium in the world deserving of such a superb strike. Well done lad. My opinions of next season will only be - you go get em lad :D

Well done to everyone at RUFC, today makes Brentford at home look like anoth

Deepmidwinter
25-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Was really enjoying your post until the "not too many" crack. Just for once it would be nice for Revs to receive unqualified praise for his fantastic efforts on our behalf

nys
25-05-2014, 10:54 PM
Great post, but Revell got 14 goals this season. An excellent goal return for a target man. He has the highest number of goalbound shots blocked in football, I reckon. If those went in, he would have got 20 last season and 20 this. He can finish just fine, as proven in the play-offs.

UTM!!!

Deepmidwinter
25-05-2014, 10:59 PM
That's better!!!

chefmiller
26-05-2014, 08:44 AM
I too have not been the biggest Revell fan, and think he has not been at his best this season. I have to take my hat off to the guy, when it has mattered, he has produced, so unreserved apologies for my doubts. Well done to all the lads for yesterday, but especially Revs

The_Formula
26-05-2014, 08:50 AM
One of the few things Andy Scott got right. When Revell signed as a Le Fondre replacement and seemed average at best, who would've guessed that he was the man to score two goals in a play off final to take us to the championship?

You really couldn't make it up, football is brilliant. Revell fast becoming a Rotherham United legend for me

ghost_of_dusty_m
26-05-2014, 09:09 AM
One of the few things Andy Scott got right. When Revell signed as a Le Fondre replacement and seemed average at best, who would've guessed that he was the man to score two goals in a play off final to take us to the championship?

You really couldn't make it up, football is brilliant. Revell fast becoming a Rotherham United legend for me

Now revell and le fondre up front together... That's a thought...

Derbymiller
26-05-2014, 10:32 AM
I have been wrong about Revs he deserves all the accolades he is getting, well done Revs you have just become a millers legend

sheffieldmiller
26-05-2014, 10:37 AM
Revs = the man

CrackersATM
26-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Alex Revell and SE plus his staff all deserve lots of credit for Rev's blossoming into a quality player. I saw Rev's struggle at times in Lge 2 but it was never through lack of effort. I guess time and perseverance on Rev's part has proved he's a far better player than we gave him credit for.

I'm looking forward to Rev's being a key player for us in the Championship next season. Well done mate!!!

UTM!