PDA

View Full Version : O/T Froch or Groves

scum_triumphant
28-05-2014, 08:57 AM
A change of subject for the board.

Possibly the biggest fight in British boxing since the Benn, Eubank and Watson era.

Personally I hope Froch wins because he is a much more stylish boxer. Even if he is a Forest fan.

Froch or Groves and will it go the distance?

jefflebowski84
28-05-2014, 09:04 AM
I hope Froch wins as he's one of my favourite fighters, a true warrior who can come back from near defeat (a la RUFC)

Honestly I think groves missed his big chance last time, he caught froch cold with the knock-down and hit him with some massive shots and didn't beat him, and despite the controversial stoppage froch was starting to hurt groves and would have gone on to win it IMO.

Froch KO in the 7th for me.

leedsmiller
28-05-2014, 09:10 AM
Froch stoppage 9th

Deepmidwinter
28-05-2014, 09:11 AM
Who give a froch?

timebomb
28-05-2014, 12:39 PM
If George groves game plannis the same as last time he will loose again . Frotch prefers the fighter that comesforward as he knows he as an awsome chin one of thee best if not the best in boxingand he can mix it with the best wich has been proven . Groves in my opinion is a better boxer so he needs to use them boxing skills and speed advantage over frotch in and out box on the back foot and make frotch come to him . If he'd done that in the first fight he would have won but he got dragged into a war and played straight into frotch hands . That said should be a great fight UTM