PDA

View Full Version : OT I'm off to Africa!

jesstemps
28-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Fellow Millers!

Wondering if I could ask you all a big favour, while we're all on high from promotion ;D

In February 2015, I'm going out to Africa to volunteer coaching cricket on a project with a charity called Cricket Without Boundaries. (Check out www.cricketwithoutboundaries.com for more info on the work they do.)

They're a great charity, who help raise awareness of HIV and AIDS in countries across Africa by using cricket as a tool to help encourage discussions about the disease.

I need to raise Ai750 and every penny will go straight to the project I'm placed on, it will go towards the costs of HIV and AIDS awareness materials and treatments as well as paying to provide cricket coach education in communities and cover the cost of important cricket equipment, which will be left in the communities after the project is complete - in order to allow the communities to continue getting the benefits of cricket!

So... what I'm wondering is if anyone is kind enough to donate to t

deano_83
28-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Just waiting for some bright spark to slag cricket off..

All the best Jess, will stick a link up on Twitter but sure you'll do it anyway.

Hugepugeboznherbie
28-05-2014, 06:30 PM
[quote="jesstemps"]Fellow Millers!

Wondering if I could ask you all a big favour, while we're all on high from promotion ;D

In February 2015, I'm going out to Africa to volunteer coaching cricket on a project with a charity called Cricket Without Boundaries. (Check out www.cricketwithoutboundaries.com for more info on the work they do.)

They're a great charity, who help raise awareness of HIV and AIDS in countries across Africa by using cricket as a tool to help encourage discussions about the disease.

I need to raise Ai750 and every penny will go straight to the project I'm placed on, it will go towards the costs of HIV and AIDS awareness materials and treatments as well as paying to provide cricket coach education in communities and cover the cost of important cricket equipment, which will be left in the communities after the project is complete - in order to allow the communities to continue getting the benefits of cricket!

So... what I'm wonde

Barnsley_Miller
28-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Come off it Jesstemps, you're off to the Foreign Legion ;D