PDA

View Full Version : The players Evans wants

Paul_Davis_(Millers_
31-05-2014, 08:30 AM
Some great quotes from Steve Evans in today's Star as he talks about the players he wants to sign and the ones he already has at his disposal. Either you bust a gut or he's not interested. The web link is on my Twitter account, paulm_davis. I can't post it or any others here because the computer says the links are too long. I have a one-on-one with him next week. Will keep you posted.

gramiller1959
31-05-2014, 09:45 AM
i will post them for you until you can :)

3 decent reports to read :)

Rotherham United: Millers duo and their Premier dream - view external link (http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham/rotherham-united-millers-duo-and-their-premier-dream-1-6644796)

gramiller1959
31-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Rotherham United: Millers boss lays down his team blueprint - view external link (http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham/rotherham-united-millers-boss-lays-down-his-team-blueprint-1-6646221)

gramiller1959
31-05-2014, 09:57 AM
i like this bit ...

There are some real strong characters in our dressing room and the minimum they want is someone coming in and giving everything theve got just like they have done.

If there not willing to do that once there here then, any lack of effort, desire, work rate, the wrong attitude, then I?ll do what Ive done previously, get the hatchet out and deal with it. The chairman gives me his blessing on that one.?

all i can say is "good" we are not going to carry dead wood ! either put a shift in for the cause or do one :)

this is the crazy gang spirit that took wimbledon to the prem :)

in evans and Ts WE TRUST ... LIVE THE DREAM !

soak up every minute and enjoy it :) the good times always come to an end ala barnsley donny etc (the arsenal of the north)

get your season ticket for the ride of a lifetime :) CUMON YOU REDS XD

Paul_Davis_(Millers_
31-05-2014, 11:46 AM
Appreciate it, Mate. I'll try to work out a way to post the links direct.

gramiller1959
31-05-2014, 03:51 PM
no probs mate, it might not let you post links until you have 250 posts etc but with steve evans in charge you will not be short of something to write about :)

you will soon be there :)