PDA

View Full Version : Wow...

Dragon_Miller
03-06-2014, 09:19 PM
Why is there so much hostility on here? I get the odd disagreement, but when someone makes a post that seems inoffensive, I usually see at least one hostile reply? Do people on here hate each other? Or am I missing something? :?

crashbang
03-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Why is there so much hostility on here? I get the odd disagreement, but when someone makes a post that seems inoffensive, I usually see at least one hostile reply? Do people on here hate each other? Or am I missing something? :?

Nah , this is a quiet period.

millavanilla
03-06-2014, 10:06 PM
Oh dear...hope youre not easily offended...

northy69
03-06-2014, 10:15 PM
Wait till we lose one...

shiregreenmillers
03-06-2014, 10:17 PM

Nah , this is a quiet period.[/quote]. XD XD XD

Brin
03-06-2014, 10:53 PM

Sounds like you'd be best sticking to dunking your custard creams and knitting a pre Xmas jumper for one of your nephews if you think this is bad...what is sadly not recognised is the male pre menstrual period tension we suffer each month without passing blood ... Some divas hormones on here go through the roof take Shiregreenmilller for instance... Such a puppy ... :P

crashbang
03-06-2014, 11:26 PM

Sounds like you'd be best sticking to dunking your custard creams and knitting a pre Xmas jumper for one of your nephews if you think this is bad...what is sadly not recognised is the male pre menstrual period tension we suffer each month without passing blood ... Some divas hormones on here go through the roof take Shiregreenmilller for instance... Such a pussy ... :P[/quote]

monty_rhodes
04-06-2014, 07:37 AM
If you think this is bad wait until Walter Mitty returns in his guise of the doctor! He takes no prisoners and hits the complain button faster than you can blink. Be warned. Apart from him the only other really argumentative sorts are Shiregreen, Crashbang and Zippy. Keep on their right side and you should be OK!:D

millertop
04-06-2014, 07:44 AM
How many multis on here :s
if you haven't got a job then try some charity/voluntary work, you might learn something and grow up :/

shiregreenmillers
04-06-2014, 08:02 AM
If you think this is bad wait until Walter Mitty returns in his guise of the doctor! He takes no prisoners and hits the complain button faster than you can blink. Be warned. Apart from him the only other really argumentative sorts are Shiregreen, Crashbang and Zippy. Keep on their right side and you should be OK!:DGood lad kempo XD XD

shiregreenmillers
04-06-2014, 02:59 PM

Sounds like you'd be best sticking to dunking your custard creams and knitting a pre Xmas jumper for one of your nephews if you think this is bad...what is sadly not recognised is the male pre menstrual period tension we suffer each month without passing blood ... Some divas hormones on here go through the roof take Shiregreenmilller for instance... Such a puppy ... :P[/quote]Complaint Button Pressed >;) >;) >;)

millertop
04-06-2014, 04:24 PM
If you think this is bad wait until Walter Mitty returns in his guise of the doctor! He takes no prisoners and hits the complain button faster than you can blink. Be warned. Apart from him the only other really argumentative sorts are Shiregreen, Crashbang and Zippy. Keep on their right side and you should be OK!:DGood lad kempo XD XD[/quote]

Has Kempo gone to Miami (watching England)?