PDA

View Full Version : Jason Dufner the bet for next weeks U.S. open.

sheppertonclaret
05-06-2014, 12:52 PM
Like the looks of Dufner, was fourth last year behind Rose with a final round 67 joint best of the week.Consistent with 10 top 25s out of 12 events played this year.Allready won a major in the u.s.p.g.a. His accuracy from the tee a big plus and an attitude perfect for the pressure that comes with winning a major.

Bet Fred are 45/1 six places ante post, with lot's of betting oportunities like the Derby on Saturday and the World Cup next week don't forget to have a saver on Jason.

slw
05-06-2014, 01:21 PM
not a bad shout , lost a playoff to scott the other week so in decent form, Mickelson, Mcilroy, Kuchar, and Stenson im looking at backing.

blyclaret
05-06-2014, 01:26 PM
Shane Lowry out side chance 2nd in PGA at went worth
Won the qualifying medal for us open week later
66 last round in Sweden last week
Playing great golf and a big price.

sheppertonclaret
05-06-2014, 01:46 PM
A big Shane Lowry fan myself Blyclaret followed him at Wentworth and was at the Irish open when he won as an amateur in torrential rain, weather also poor at Wentworth 3 out of 4 days ?

It will be a big shock to his system in the U.S. OPEN with greens like roads ?

blyclaret
05-06-2014, 02:29 PM
I live not far from his home town in Ireland and he's a very determined character wouldn surprise me if he's in the shake up come Sunday evening...
He's steadily moving up the rankings and seems to be in a good vein of form..

sheppertonclaret
05-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Michael Campbell won the u s open qualifying at Walton Heath and went on to win it less than a fortnight later, which proves it can be done.
It was fantastic weekend at Wentworth for Lowry to finish second then a day later play 36 holes qualifying and win. That said neither he or his caddie Dermot will have a lot of experience playing in U.S.open conditions? therefore maybe a better bet in top G.B.& Ireland market.