PDA

View Full Version : Suarez

MillersFanDave
25-06-2014, 08:11 AM
Deserves what he gets the goofy 2wat!!!!

What an idiot

I hear fifa are giving him a 2 year ban for this.

GOOD, i wouldnt let him play ever again. Cancel his contract and no wages - view external link (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b_kF37x81zA)

RedAnt
25-06-2014, 08:16 AM
Unfortunately, money talks, and I see him getting a 10 match international ban only. That will only improve his value in a big money move away from England, with no international duty to take into account. The plus for me, is that he won't be in England.

jolly_roger
25-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Handy for players parties though when you can't find a bottle opener.

So Liverpool will want to keep him.

Unsung
25-06-2014, 08:38 AM
Why wouldn't you want to see one of the best players in the world playing in England week in, week out?

RedAnt
25-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Why wouldn't you want to see one of the best players in the world playing in England week in, week out?

There is an ever increasing list of Suarez' misdemeanours that give good reason for wanting him out of English football for good.

jolly_roger
25-06-2014, 08:59 AM
Yeah lets stick to those that cheat on their wives, shag grannies and accidentally forget to turn up at drugs tests.

Cebuman
25-06-2014, 09:22 AM
Unsung are you for real >:( ...why would we want him out of English football ? I can give you at least 3 reasons why he should not even be allowed near a football pitch again never mind an English one !! As for being one of the greatest footballers in the world statement you make ...Never should a player who cheats & does the things he does ever be classed as one of the worlds great players & that goes for all the other so called great players too that destroy our game with all the simulation of fouls & dirty antics they get up too !!

These so called great players are basically teaching the kids of today that it's ok to CHEAT by diving all over the pitch to gain an advantage & now you have a player doing this plus Biting players as well, what next !!

RedAnt
25-06-2014, 09:31 AM
Yeah lets stick to those that cheat on their wives, shag grannies and accidentally forget to turn up at drugs tests.

I don't think they do all that on a football pitch where they have an influence on our kids who mimic the way they play the game.

jolly_roger
25-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Not trying to defend him but the morals of some of the rest of the Premiership players are highly questionable.

Plus, yes he deserves a ban but take a look at rugby union where front row players regularly suffer bites and gouging of the eyes.

Plus which is the greater "crime" the Suarez bite or the FIFA bods that fiddle millions of pounds via bribes and other corrupt practices?

Millerman55
25-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Not only did he bite someone he also tried to pass it off that the italian Guy had elbowed in the face. If I was the Italian I thin k I would have elbowed him and knocked his teeth out. I know everybody likes an italian but this is ridiculud the guy has a mental problem and a lengthy ban is required you have to hit him where it hurts and I think in this situation with his reputation banning Uruquay may be the problem.

RedAnt
25-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Not trying to defend him but the morals of some of the rest of the Premiership players are highly questionable.

Plus, yes he deserves a ban but take a look at rugby union where front row players regularly suffer bites and gouging of the eyes.

Plus which is the greater "crime" the Suarez bite or the FIFA bods that fiddle millions of pounds via bribes and other corrupt practices?

It's not about morals or FIFA corruption. It's about a footballer plying his trade in our top league, who has been found guilty of racism, cheating and assault, whilst on the football pitch.

And I'm sure the rugby players who are found guilty of 'eye-gouging' are banned for lengthy periods.

gazmadmiller
25-06-2014, 07:33 PM

Cause he's a T*!T and a cheating one at that!!
Ban him for life from any football world wide !!

LittleSquirt
25-06-2014, 07:54 PM
He does himself no favours by lieing through his teeth (pun intended) about it.

Have a listen to the live ITV2 commentary of the game if they haven't edited it out of shear embarrassment. It's laughable.

Andy Hinchliffe, must be keeping a low profile, what a plonker. He didn't think there was anything in it and Chielini is a disgrace for making a meal of it! That's after his comments about Marchisio's red card as though he was going in for a tackle. Er Andy, he was the one with the ball.

Adventus2012
25-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Well at least I'll pick some points up in the millersmad world cup PL as I had him down as my Dirty **** ;D

Zilzal
25-06-2014, 10:21 PM
One day, I'm sure he will regret giving it all away for free.

There must be thousands and thousands of homosexual men of a certain disposition who would pay a fortune for one of Luis' love bites, especially whilst he's still a fit, exotic Latino in his sporting prime.

After he's retired and nearly every man has been bitten at least once? Supply will far exceed demand and his price will plummet accordingly.

tom12026
26-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Roy Keane goes out and deliberately cripples a player and all is o.k.,Suarez nibbles a few players and gets vilified.I am not defending him but I know which I would prefer to happen to me!.

DavidR__9
26-06-2014, 10:01 AM
I'm not sure that the fact that Keane got away with a premeditated attack on Haaland means that Suarez should get away with this.

To me, the bloke seems incapable of controlling himself - and nothing so far seems to make him want to change his ways. Sent off in his first season for head butting a referee who sent him off for a violent foul on an opponent. Instigates a brawl at Ajax and then bites an opponent in the midst of if. Bites Ivanovic. Punches his marker, elbows the keeper and belts another player in the nuts - in one game (Chile v Uruguay pre-World Cup). It's not like he's made a mistake here and there - it's a track record of almost animal-like behaviour the minute things start to go against him.

And no-one seems to stop him. Liverpool pandered to him over the Evra "negro/negrito" thing and over the Ivanovic bite. In every case, it's "he's a nice lad really, it's not really his fault" and he gets away with it. Look at Uruguay's reaction - they're cross with the Italian bl

rileyev
26-06-2014, 10:24 AM
I do agree to a point with regards to other incidents that have happened on the pitch being worse, ala Keane.

The one that sticks in my mind is Ben Thatchers elbow on Mendez. I'd much rather have a suarez bite than one of those, as would most players I would think.

That said, biting someone is disgusting, a very primitive form of abuse.

Doubling the length of his last ban, with a severe warning that anymore incidents will lead to a lifetime ban is punishment enough imho.

jolly_roger
26-06-2014, 10:25 AM
Maybe a criminal assault charge will sort him out.

This "football is a special case" excuse is wearing very thin.

gazisamiller
26-06-2014, 01:58 PM
9 match FIFA ban for Uruguay and 4 month ban from all forms of football.

That'll do for starters

martinthemiller1968
26-06-2014, 02:03 PM
Not enough this is his 3rd time he has done it. should be at least 2 years

gazisamiller
26-06-2014, 02:09 PM
Not enough this is his 3rd time he has done it. should be at least 2 years

Agreed. Just been clarified by Sky that his four month ban starts today which is a bit daft given the 9 game Uruguay ban on top. That means he'll only miss 9 PL games which isn't enough

riccallmiller
26-06-2014, 02:31 PM
I think they may be a back lash with the joke sentence handed out here. Men don't usually bite, dogs and young children bite. Liverpool should ban him and finish his contract. How can they send him out to do this again! Can they trust him?
Joke club if they standby him now.

millertop
26-06-2014, 02:38 PM
FIFA strike again, it's beyond a joke >:(

DavidR__9
26-06-2014, 02:51 PM
It's a full on ban from all football activity, from all stadia etc, so he can't feature in any pre-season activity for Liverpool. It's not obvious that he can even roll up for training.

Football activity doesn't include transfers, so he could still negotiate a move to Real Madrid in the meantime.

The ban will stand during any appeal, so he will definitely miss the rest of the World Cup.

Bet Liverpool are livid. Best player, talismanic player, to miss the crucial start of the season.

walter10
26-06-2014, 04:09 PM
Liverpool have Steve Peters working with them who should know a bit about behaviour problems.

The ban won't change his behaviour but may give him the motivation to seek help.

rileyev
26-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Seems lenient to me. If he only misees 9 prem games that's one less than last time isn't it.

Very lucky guy!!

Brin
26-06-2014, 04:22 PM
I think they may be a back lash with the joke sentence handed out here. Men don't usually bite, dogs and young children bite. Liverpool should ban him and finish his contract. How can they send him out to do this again! Can they trust him?
Joke club if they standby him now.

'Liverpool should ban him and finish his contract.'... He's worth 80 million pounds!!! As a club would you seriously just write him off? get real Riccall...we know he's either Barca or Real bound so let Liverpool make their money out of him and let the Spanish league knock a few lumps off him and believe me they will and not pussy foot around with him like players here do...

Have to say this guy will never ever learn until someone does him some harm...thing is though it will be at their expense...

rileyev
26-06-2014, 05:12 PM
Without trying to state the obvious. Does anyone think he could have something wrong with him, mentally. Could he be living with something like Aspergers Syndrome, without even knowing. He displays plenty of traits when things are not going his way, biting, spitting and hitting. A bit like some young people I know react when things go wrong for them.

Or is he just a c@#nt.

It's just hard to believe someone with so much talent, would chuck it all away like he must surely be close to doing.

merry_miller
26-06-2014, 05:16 PM
It's a full on ban from all football activity, from all stadia etc, so he can't feature in any pre-season activity for Liverpool. It's not obvious that he can even roll up for training.

Football activity doesn't include transfers, so he could still negotiate a move to Real Madrid in the meantime.

The ban will stand during any appeal, so he will definitely miss the rest of the World Cup.

Bet Liverpool are livid. Best player, talismanic player, to miss the crucial start of the season.

Didn't do them any harm last season, might work in their favour as he'll be fit at the end of the season when everyone else is exhausted.

millertop
26-06-2014, 05:48 PM
His lawyer believes that he is a victim of a European based campaign against him :/

He's a class player, there will be jealousy / hate groups out there like the rest of the players will have but they don't tell him to bite :/

stormmiller
27-06-2014, 07:15 AM
80,000,000 well good luck getting that get what you can! A bit of cut and paste cause i know you like it that way!
Luis Suarez's bite on Giorgio Chiellini is the culmination of years of disciplinary problems
Luis Suarez made his debut for Uruguay in February 2007 - and was sent off.
Shortly after joining Dutch side Ajax in November 2007 he was suspended for a dressing room bust-up with a team-mate.
At the 2010 World Cup, Suarez notoriously blocked a last-minute goalbound shot by Ghana and was sent off. Uruguay won the match on penalties.
In November 2010 he was banned for seven matches for biting PSV Eindhoven player Otman Bakkal.
Suarez joined Liverpool in January 2011. Everton's Jack Rodwell was sent off for this challenge on him in the Merseyside derby, only to have the card overturned.
Later in 2011 he was banned for eight games after alleged racist abuse of Manchester United's Patrice Evra.
Suarez refused to shake Evra's hand the next time the teams met.
After the Jack Rodwell inc

walter10
27-06-2014, 07:27 AM
FIFA strike again, it's beyond a joke >:(

It's 9 competitive international games. Effectively an 18 month ban from international football. He'll be 30 before he plays again.

If you consider an international career may be 8 - 10 years it is a big chunk.

walter10
27-06-2014, 07:31 AM
The total number of games he's been banned for his various offences is 39. Nearly a full league season.

Ludlowmiller
27-06-2014, 09:09 AM
To me, the bloke seems incapable of controlling himself - and nothing so far seems to make him want to change his ways.

This quote by DavidR_9 is THE reason that Suarez and football must be seperated for he is now forging a character & reputation that if followed by youngsters, as 'role model' behaviour, will be a downright danger to every sporting principal that has ever been held.

walter10
27-06-2014, 09:45 AM
To me, the bloke seems incapable of controlling himself - and nothing so far seems to make him want to change his ways.

This quote by DavidR_9 is THE reason that Suarez and football must be seperated for he is now forging a character & reputation that if followed by youngsters, as 'role model' behaviour, will be a downright danger to every sporting principal that has ever been held.[/quote]

Or you could hold it up and show every kid in the world that this is not the way to behave. You would need to be extremely stupid to automatically replicate this behaviour because Suarez has done it. It is not normal human behaviour. Those who would follow this behaviour are probably beyond control.

What is abundantly obvious is that this guy is incapable of 'normal' self control (or he would not do it). Banning him, in itself, won't help.

Liverpool have Steve Peters working with th

Ludlowmiller
27-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Walter10...With all respect I think you are confusing the meanings of 'Role Model' and 'Bad Examples'. In my opinion,they are totally different.

Role model = follow my example.
Bad example = DO NOT follow my example.
(There is a bit of difference)

In football terms, perhaps Bobby Charlton could be described as a role model...whilst Suarez as a bad example.

In worldy terms Gandhi = role model
Hitler = Bad example

You understand the trend, I'm sure.
(Although, with your reply, apparently not!)
);D

walter10
27-06-2014, 10:10 AM
I get the trend.

Bobby Charlton = Role Model (Follow my example)

Luis Suarez = Bad Example (do not follow my example)