PDA

View Full Version : First to drop the lip??

Lloydstreet
27-06-2014, 01:55 PM
Well the way SE is going,it'll be a new starting 11,'only jesting',but I do feel that someone somewhere down the line,about xmas time, will throw the dummy out.
As a manager you will never please everyone,and with SE's no nonesense attitude,someone could be shipped out early.
I do hope it doesn't happen,but who would have thought that Nards was a bad apple in the barrel.
Another thing is,I think it would be more difficult bringing in replacements in the championship than it was in league1.Can he,'SE' keep the ship steady

LlOYD

gramiller1959
27-06-2014, 02:17 PM
you can guarantee some will be gone !

that's fine the ones that don't pull there weight make way for loan signings :) no probs

ExeterMiller
27-06-2014, 05:37 PM
I think it's inevitable. We've come such a long way in such a short space of time. Completely changing the 1st 11 though could go against us. A lot of those who grafted their nads off last season, and even more so in L2 will feel they deserve a chance. And I think a lot would tend to agree. Some aren't going to cut it though, that's just the way it is, whoever that maybe, who knows, but we're going to find out!

Milkyme
27-06-2014, 09:03 PM
Well the way SE is going,it'll be a new starting 11,'only jesting',but I do feel that someone somewhere down the line,about xmas time, will throw the dummy out.
As a manager you will never please everyone,and with SE's no nonesense attitude,someone could be shipped out early.
I do hope it doesn't happen,but who would have thought that Nards was a bad apple in the barrel.
Another thing is,I think it would be more difficult bringing in replacements in the championship than it was in league1.Can he,'SE' keep the ship steady

LlOYD

I Think he works on the assumption that 25% of his new recruits and existing team will be shipped out Christmas / New Year for one reason or another hence so many signings. He still as core left and with a few additions would then be able to set out on the next phase of his plan to the end of the season.

UTM

walter10
28-06-2014, 05:10 AM
I bet the revolting fans drop a lip before any of the players. Oh they are not back for pre season yet and they are whinging.

gm_gm
28-06-2014, 05:16 AM

LlOYD

I Think he works on the assumption that 25% of his new recruits and existing team will be shipped out Christmas / New Year for one reason or another hence so many signings. He still as core left and with a few additions would then be able to set out on the next phase of his plan to the end of the season.

UTM[/quote]

Lump on Bury, most of the 25% will be h

vespabri
28-06-2014, 05:22 AM
XD

LlOYD

UTM[/q

Lloydstreet
28-06-2014, 05:58 AM
Nice one Bri,not a betting man,but I could be persuaded to av a few bob on Bury..

UTM's

Lloyd...