PDA

View Full Version : Can't decide...

enola_gay
05-07-2014, 12:35 AM
...which one I prefer as a messageboard pet f***tard out of roseyleeds and triz.

Both have qualities as bat**** insane bell-ends, but as with the Highlander (sorry, Christophe) there can be only one.

Personally I'm edging towards roseyleeds as his hilariously misguided we're-a-big-club-so-there shtick has seemingly more staying power than triz's we're-bigger-than-you-honest mantra.

In your court, everyone...

Bin_Ont_Turf
05-07-2014, 12:43 AM
Well Triz is seen as an absolute crank by his own kind on Derby Mad.

Roseylee has been banned from two Leeds sites for (get this for irony) being negative, boring and silly about Leeds United.

Leeds don't want him. :D

Sidney1st
05-07-2014, 05:50 AM
You've forgotten about everyone's favourite B'stard , Saxo/JordanRhodes/The General.
He's as bad as the other two.

roseylee is my choice and I hope he never meets a shrink because they'll lock him up for good :s

stalbansclaret
05-07-2014, 07:56 AM
I'm going for triz for his hardcore bonkers insistence that Burnley fans, and only Burnley fans , view events from their own team's perspective whilst being an extreme example of this exact tendency.
Roseylee is blatantly insane so disqualified.

CaptJohn
05-07-2014, 09:55 AM
I find them both amusing in the same fashion I used to find a pet hamster amusing when frantically running on its wheel but never actually getting anywhere.

Boliclaret
05-07-2014, 11:26 AM
Triz likes to play the "chip on our shoulders" card whenever we don't conveniently agree with his views.

The arguments that cheats don't prosper as in the sending off at the Turf, our 5 goals to 0 over them, that they deserved zilch at Wembley for a guilless, toothlesss performance and the most important one of all that they never looked like catching us because we were so ace, just seems to antagonize him.

Roseylee is just a barmy wind up merchant who probably gets a rise out of it. Triz just has a bee in his bonnet.

dogsdollocks
05-07-2014, 07:04 PM
We have a shed load of ****tard posters,and they are allegedly clarets:D