PDA

View Full Version : SCOTLAND TOUR 2014 PHOTO'S

ZIPPY64
20-07-2014, 11:43 PM
Please click link if you wish to view the photo's I took around Scotland last week.
There's plenty so may take a few seconds to load up fully. - view external link (http://zipstrips2011-2012.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/scotland-tour-2014.html)

coolschips
21-07-2014, 02:15 AM
nice pics john

thanks for sharing them :D

sota
21-07-2014, 03:13 AM
These photos take us on a fantastic tour of Scotland and Scottish football grounds. Thanks very much Zip.

Miller67
21-07-2014, 06:59 AM
Great set of pictures, does Lenny snore Zippy?

ZIPPY64
21-07-2014, 08:46 AM
Great set of pictures, does Lenny snore Zippy?

Snores, farts and keeps shouting "K'TANGA K'TANGA" in the middle of the night...he had to go. :D :-D

jolly_roger
21-07-2014, 08:59 AM
Great photos Zip

Like the dog and sprinkler one.

Some of the Man City players are carrying a bit of timber.

Overall though the pics seem to summarise how football at most clubs is on the decline, very much still locked in the 1970s

ozzymiller
21-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Excellent stuff!

thaimillerfan
21-07-2014, 04:05 PM
Ambitious but Brilliant I don't believe I swear I don't believe it.
sublime my friend

Archiemiller
21-07-2014, 06:57 PM
These photos take us on a fantastic tour of Scotland and Scottish football grounds. Thanks very much Zip.Most of them scotish grounds reminds me of when we were first relegated to the old 3rd div back in 1968,Millmoor was one of the better grounds in them days with our new state of the art gymnasium,never missed home or away back then and it was a real eye opener going to Rochdale,Oldham,Torquay and Exeter they all seemed like dumps compared to Millmoor,not many have changed,we are very lucky to have our New York Stadium. U.T.M. Nice pics Zip.

CAMiller
21-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Thanks for sharing those Zip, I must admit your photographic skills are coming on leaps and bounds, especially some of the non-football shots.

Expect to see me on Dragon's Den very soon with my invention to keep bird **** and foreign objects off the heads of statues XD

ZIPPY64
21-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Thanks for sharing those Zip, I must admit your photographic skills are coming on leaps and bounds, especially some of the non-football shots.

Expect to see me on Dragon's Den very soon with my invention to keep bird **** and foreign objects off the heads of statues XD

Thanks everybody, took me forever Saturday night and Sunday night to load these up, but worth the trouble when I read kind comments like the ones above.
CAMiller, they're not too bad I suppose, especially as I only have small equipment :D :-D

CAMiller
21-07-2014, 07:45 PM

Thanks everybody, took me forever Saturday night and Sunday night to load these up, but worth the trouble when I read kind comments like the ones above.
CAMiller, they're not too bad I suppose, especially as I only have small equipment :D :-D[/quote]

I photography, as in other aspects of life (so I'm told), it's not always size that matters but what you do with it.