PDA

View Full Version : o/t Malaysian plane shot down...

brassgnat
22-07-2014, 05:57 PM
... every politician and media clamouring for sanctions against Russia, but nowt said against Isreal flattening Gaza.
So much hypocrasy and selective grief by the powers that be.

the_idiotb_stardson
22-07-2014, 06:08 PM
They should be punishing the EU for the land grab which started the conflict in the first place.

brassgnat
22-07-2014, 06:14 PM
Are you referring to Russia or Israel, IBS?

Deepmidwinter
22-07-2014, 06:32 PM
Cameron has just announced "tough new economic sanctions against Russia to demonstrate that the West will not stand idly by while it's citizens are murdered". There will be an immediate cessation of the export to Russia of marmalade and from 2018 they will no longer be able to enter the Eurovision Song Contest.

jolly_roger
22-07-2014, 06:34 PM
Spladooosh...there goes the groundbait.

CAMiller
22-07-2014, 06:40 PM

As this is a football site I was going to say Gazza looked pretty thin last time I saw him so didn't know why he'd need flattening...but then I saw the O/T. - view external link (https://screen.yahoo.com/comedy-central/talk-israel-040000020.html)

Deepmidwinter
22-07-2014, 06:48 PM

As this is a football site I was going to say Gazza looked pretty thin last time I saw him so didn't know why he'd need flattening...but then I saw the O/T.[/quote]

I can remember seeing Gazza strip

Elite_Pie
22-07-2014, 06:50 PM
[quote="Deepmidwinter". There will be an immediate cessation of the export to Russia of marmalade and from 2018 they will no longer be able to enter the Eurovision Song Contest.[/quote]

Like it.

That sums up a 'tough stance' from Cameron far better than I could!

Douze points.

HotshotBobbyW
22-07-2014, 07:00 PM
[quote="Deepmidwinter". There will be an immediate cessation of the export to Russia of marmalade and from 2018 they will no longer be able to enter the Eurovision Song Contest.[/quote]

Yet this Tory Scum Bag will allow the people that belong here , former servicemen not offered support and some subsequently struggle and take their own lives, the elderly in care homes being moved against their will due to closures of their homes their human rights being ignored but if an illegal is threatened with deportation there's up roar and they pander to the pc brigade and human rights lawyer, allowing the elderly peoples lives to be put under threat due to undue stress and anxiety. But thats all right Mr Scum Bag Cameron allow many more to die at your hands and this Scum Coalition by all means deal with this abh

stormmiller
22-07-2014, 09:31 PM
... every politician and media clamouring for sanctions against Russia, but nowt said against Isreal flattening Gaza.
So much hypocrasy and selective grief by the powers that be.Am i to take it your a supporter of hamas nat? :O

Deepmidwinter
22-07-2014, 09:39 PM
So much hypocrasy and selective grief by the powers that be.Am i to take it your a supporter of hamas nat? :O[/quote]

What's West Ham got to do with it?

dam617
22-07-2014, 11:39 PM
So much hypocrasy and selective grief by the powers that be.

Hamas use schools 'n hospitals for their fire bases. It's win win for them as they have ****ed off before the retaliation and the hand wringers, BBC start bleating.
Did anyone see the camera footage of those Hamas snipers crawling around in the long grass and firing under what they thought was 'cover'? Smart ass to smart bombed in the time it took to say Allahu Akhbar.
Pink mist.

millavanilla
22-07-2014, 11:55 PM

I didnt know marmalade had ever entered the eurovision song contest...XD

Deepmidwinter
23-07-2014, 07:08 AM
I didnt know marmalade had ever entered the eurovision song contest...XD

Just for a jamming session

brassgnat
23-07-2014, 10:24 AM
So much hypocrasy and selective grief by the powers that be.Am i to take it your a supporter of hamas nat? :O[/quote]

There has been many thousands of "Hamas Supporters" protesting in this country, (including a few hundred, last Saturday in Rotherham) and millions across the world, including many people from Jewish backgrounds, against the slaughter of ordinary civilians in Gaza.
Reminiscent of anti-aparthied campaigners being accused of supporting extremism and terrorism. Only the most extreme Right wing and racist would think that of such as Nelson Mandella now.
The only people, in South Yorkshire, parading the Israeli flag, was the rump of EDL supporters, marching in Hexthorpe.

brassgnat
23-07-2014, 10:39 AM
Are the people in the link "Hamas Supporters"? - view external link (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10154516345445314&set=vb.328835480313&type=2&theater)

stormmiller
24-07-2014, 01:14 AM

There has been many thousands of "Hamas Supporters" protesting in this country, (including a few hundred, last Saturday in Rotherham) and millions across the world, including many people from Jewish backgrounds, against the slaughter of ordinary civilians in Gaza.
Reminiscent of anti-aparthied campaigners being accused of supporting extremism and terrorism. Only the most extreme Right wing and racist would think that of such as Nelson Mandella now.
The only people, in South Yorkshire, parading the Israeli flag, was the rump of EDL supporters, marching in Hexthorpe.[/quote]sorry was it a difficult question

jolly_roger
24-07-2014, 10:00 AM
Yet another plane gone missing today.

millertop
24-07-2014, 10:04 AM
Yet another plane gone missing today.

I still can't believe that they just go missing with all the technology we have

jolly_roger
24-07-2014, 10:28 AM
They don't

It's that they just don't tell us until the political rhetoric is prepared.

gramiller1959
24-07-2014, 12:32 PM
Algerian plane missing now