PDA

View Full Version : Burnley v Celta Vigo - The Ticket Information

ClaretTony
24-07-2014, 08:32 AM
Admission details for Celta Vigo (h) - view external link (www.clarets-mad.co.uk/feat/ed11/burnley_v_celta_vigo__the_ticket_information_83522 2/index.shtml)

summitclaret
24-07-2014, 09:52 AM
Delighted about the 10 charge, but only BL and JH lower open for the first of these 2 attractive home fixtures.

Surely 10, will mean a risk of not getting on or at the very least long queues and missing the start. Especially if we make a big signing or 2 before the first game.

Would it not be better to have tried the new entry system with more turnstiles open to deal with any teething problems?

Still we know that BFC and ticketing has been a shambles for years. Nothing ever seems to be leant.

and I hate not being able to sit in my seat in the JHU.

ps the club website does not even say which stands are open - see what I mean - useless.

Here comes Lotty

ClaretTony2014
24-07-2014, 10:08 AM
The Hellas Verona game has all the stands open and Hoos wants that game to be used as a test for the new system. With that in mind I've suggested they allow people to book their own seats so they can use the cards.

summitclaret
24-07-2014, 10:14 AM
Good job someone is thinking straight, even though it is not person that needs to.

I'd be trying it twice especially as the first proper game is in front of the world's media etc. Still we are only a 100m a year business.

I'd also be warning people of the trials and asking them for feedback so it can be got spot on for the Chelsea game.

ClaretTony2014
24-07-2014, 10:21 AM
They are not expecting many for the games and there is work still going on inside the ground. Those few extra days between the two will be important.

fatboy47
24-07-2014, 10:28 AM
""and I hate not being able to sit in my seat in the JHU.""

piles ? or do you need to get out more ?

ClaretTony2014
24-07-2014, 10:30 AM
A lot of people don't like the unreserved seating and when all of the ground is open it is sensible to allow people to book their own seats.