PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

ac_cloud
24-07-2014, 09:06 AM
Can you still purchase season tickets? I wasn't going to get one because I wasn't sure what was happening with work but just found out I'd be able to have Saturdays off now.

Says on the site ...
"Supporters have until Friday 27th June to purchase their season ticket by interest free direct debit."

So does that mean there's no way to get one now? Cheers

Corner
24-07-2014, 09:41 AM
I can't imagine that the club will turn down the sale of a season ticket to you. It's just the direct debit option that you can't have meaning you'd have to pay for it in full, up front.

ac_cloud
24-07-2014, 09:43 AM
Yeah I thought that might be the case, cheers.

deano_83
24-07-2014, 12:26 PM
You can buy a season card up to the first home game and probably a couple beyond that, then they go back on sale for the final 11 or 12 games at Xmas.

Just as it says, no DD, so pay in full upfront.

ac_cloud
24-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Might go down tomorrow and get one then thanks.

dennys
24-07-2014, 01:26 PM
It's as Deano says, ac.

There were at least three people buying season tickets when I was in the club shop on Tuesday. Just one thing to watch though: once you have chosen your seat, there is a chance that that particular seat might already have been purchased by someone else for the Wolves game, in which case you will be offered a seat elsewhere in the stadium just for that match.

Just for general info:the lady at the counter did tell the person in front of me that we have now sold 6,300 season tickets. Better get down there quick, ac!!

HotshotBobbyW
24-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Just buy match by match and keep YOUR money in YOUR bank account and not in STEWART AND CO's .
In some cases like your own people were not sure if they could go to all the games, the club could but won't try to make allowances, i got mine before the deadline on DD but a relation in a similar situation to yourself did not so he's stumped as well. Any one who ties up in full unless they can afford the outlay must be totally mental. Just my opinion.

Barnsley_Miller
24-07-2014, 06:54 PM
Just buy match by match and keep YOUR money in YOUR bank account and not in STEWART AND CO's .
In some cases like your own people were not sure if they could go to all the games, the club could but won't try to make allowances, i got mine before the deadline on DD but a relation in a similar situation to yourself did not so he's stumped as well. Any one who ties up in full unless they can afford the outlay must be totally mental. Just my opinion.

In certain circumstances people dont know while the last minute that they can get to the home games or not so its either buy a ST, and save a little on prices or just rock up and pay game by game. The Club has to draw a line somewhere m8

HotshotBobbyW
24-07-2014, 07:35 PM

In certain circumstances people dont know while the last minute that they can get to the home games or not so its either buy a ST, and save a little on prices or just rock up and pay game by game. The Club has to draw a line somewhere m8[/quote]

I'm sure they do have to have a cut off but just as a thought perhaps up to the season start they adjust the deposit so you pay 3 months down and the rest by DDebit, The season start be th