PDA

View Full Version : Travel from London for Sunderland Match

garfunkal
13-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Does anyone know if there are any coaches travelling up from London for this game , I've looked on the London Clarets website but it's under construction

Alternatively if anyone is driving up and wants to share petrol costs , please let me know

Cheers in advance

stalbansclaret
13-08-2014, 08:20 PM
Never head of coaches going up from down here. If you can get to St Albans by 8am (20 mins by train from St Pancras) I'll be very happy to give you a lift and split the cost. I set off early as go to my parents in Colne before the game. Normally get there around 12. Could drop you anywhere in or around Burnley and Pendle on the way through.Will be heading directly back after the match.

garfunkal
13-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Cheers St Albans , I'm now actually thinking of going up on the Friday and staying over , but interested in the lift back thanks

stalbansclaret
13-08-2014, 09:03 PM
Sure... just post a FAO Stalbansclaret thread on here in the week before the game if you still want the lift then. I'll definitely be going and definitely able to give you a lift back down here immediately after the match if you still want it.

Toby1
14-08-2014, 03:51 PM
National Express Coach from Victoria to Manchester change, then get the X43 over to Burnley.

Probably cheaper then the Train as well.

Quicker then getting the coach from Victoria to Burnley perversely.. That's how it was in the past anyway.

CasaDeClaret
14-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Train tickets are going pretty cheap at the moment if you book in advance
Prices will be the same on any train site you go on.

More expensive on the Friday hence why I put it down as leaving Saturday.

http://i61.tinypic.com/s31ycn.png