PDA

View Full Version : Sir Cliff Richard - Yew Tree

thelifeofbrian
14-08-2014, 12:20 PM
House searched by Operation yew Tree officers - Surely Not... - view external link (https://twitter.com/search?q=cliff%20richard&src=tyah)

BennyD
14-08-2014, 12:22 PM
There have been rumours for a long time apparently.

pearcey
14-08-2014, 12:24 PM
They can search his house but he won't be there. He's off on his summer holiday!

Jamb0MackemClaret
14-08-2014, 12:25 PM
Not Yewtree. - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28790718)

ChrisG
14-08-2014, 12:26 PM
BBC saying not connected to Yew Tree, but officers notified

Edit - Jambo beat me to it - view external link (www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28790718)

nil_desperandum
14-08-2014, 12:26 PM
"Congratulations" Pearcey on being the first. Might I add that they have already found his album of "The Young Ones".

thelifeofbrian
14-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Apparently he is now a citizen of Barbados where he's currently living - co-incendtally they don't have an extradition agreement with the UK...just saying!!!

TuftyBeamish
14-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Please, please, please let there be something in this!

Imagine a Christmas without any of his tawdry seasonal dirges being played on the radio.

thelifeofbrian
14-08-2014, 12:34 PM
I bet hes not singing i the rain today??

Rileybobs
14-08-2014, 12:36 PM
I may even watch Wimbledon next year, allegedly.

thelifeofbrian
14-08-2014, 12:37 PM
historic sex offences according to press- OMG- whoever next?? - view external link (http://news.sky.com/story/1318591/cliff-richards-home-searched-sky-sources)

pearcey
14-08-2014, 12:38 PM
Early reports say they've found a Living Doll in his basement!

NorthIsCool
14-08-2014, 12:42 PM
No wonder Carrie doesn't live here anymore.

ProfesssorPiehead
14-08-2014, 12:44 PM
Cliff likes small speakers

the_quoon
14-08-2014, 12:44 PM
"come on Tim!"

socrates
14-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Google "Cliff Richard Elm Guest House".

Lots and lots of rumours been around for a while.

thelifeofbrian
14-08-2014, 12:51 PM
congratulations and accusations !!

paderbornclaret
14-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Thoroughly disappointed...thought 'Yew Tree' was a new album.

permafrost
14-08-2014, 01:34 PM
good friend of Sir Jimmy.

DownUnderClaret
14-08-2014, 01:48 PM
Aren't we forgetting the presumption of innocence here?

yorksclaret
14-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Please let this be true - I've got him in the works' sweepstake.

BlueLabrador13
14-08-2014, 03:46 PM
"Allegedly Cliff Richard presently has a super injunction from the High Court preventing anyone naming him in connection with Elm Guest House – don’t worry Kitty your secret is safe on the internet!" (link)

The Mary Moss Elm Guest House VIP *****phile Party List
Special Report by Cigpapers - view external link (http://cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/04/29/the-elm-guest-house-vip-*****phile-party-list/)

OneNilWade
14-08-2014, 03:59 PM
Rumours would indicate he was a regular at Elm house and had been arrested 7 times previously but the police were told to release him , looks as though whoever was protecting him has had to feed him to the wolves to deflect the focus off Thatchers ministers...

poultonclaret
14-08-2014, 04:07 PM
'"Congratulations" Pearcey on being the first. Might I add that they have already found his album of "The Young Ones". that'll be a photo album will it ?

poultonclaret
14-08-2014, 04:09 PM
re: Sir Cliff Richard - Yew Tree
Google "Cliff Richard Elm Guest House".

so which bloody tree is it - have the police been barking up the wrong tree then?

braindead
14-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Statement from Sir Cliff:

“For many months I have been aware of allegations against me of historic impropriety which have been circulating online.

“The allegations are completely false. Up until now I have chosen not to dignify the false allegations with a response, as it would just give them more oxygen.

“However, the police attended my apartment in Berkshire today without notice, except it would appear to the press.

“I am not presently in the UK but it goes without saying that I will cooperate fully should the police wish to speak to me.

“Beyond stating that today’s allegation is completely false it would not be appropriate to say anything further until the police investigation has concluded.”

raspberryfool1
14-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Always a good Burnley boy wanting to blame Thatcher.Grow up.

westyorkclaret
14-08-2014, 05:41 PM
The young ones will never sound the same again

BennyD
14-08-2014, 05:46 PM
...well, not after he'd finished with them.

roseylee
14-08-2014, 06:32 PM
would not surprise me one iota.

sir cliff nonce richard, like the rest of the so called establishment, corrupt from top to bottom.lives in barbados on an island a perfect place for a wealthy kiddy fiddler, no questions asked, and i dont think they have an extradition treaty with the uk.

i bet sue barker will be waiting for a knock on her mansion door at any moment. ;D

barracuda
14-08-2014, 06:33 PM
It is not just rumours... A bloke in a pub in Stockport told me about this 3 years ago. Said it was an absolute certainty that Richards was involved in it all with Saville. And Harris. Also - that very same bloke - said that it related to the death of Jill Dando

How right he was when I think back to what he said now

Alp12Mac
14-08-2014, 06:46 PM
There is an undercurrent of perversion and abuse amongst a certain 'class' of person in this Country.

It almost seems like it was part of the curriculum at a certain type of school.

Laws will never be passed for punishments to fit these crimes because in many cases the lawmakers are predominantly involved.

These lot obviously believe as long as it's in a 'Private Members Club' they are doing no wrong. I have read all about 'Kitty' and don't disbelieve any of it.

Grubby horrible dirty bast**ds, each and every one of them and one day the whole lot will come tumbling down. Unfortunately at the age of 59 I don't think it will be in my lifetime.

Rowls
14-08-2014, 06:48 PM
Any advance on post 32?

C'mon people. You know you want to.

Any advance on post 32?

DiBranchio
14-08-2014, 07:10 PM
OK, OK. Post 33 and that's my final offer.

Bertiebeehead
14-08-2014, 08:04 PM
He can't hide in the shadows with this one!

claret1205
14-08-2014, 08:05 PM
I love a good conspiracy theory and I'm certainly no Tory but I think its only fair to mention that the current edition of Private Eye has an article which shreds the credibility of the man who has been making accusations recently about Thatcher ministers in the Sunday Mirror.

He actually managed to get the announcement of his engagement onto the front page of The Times. The only problem being that it turned out the woman didn't exist & the whole thing was a fantasy!

Morgan
14-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Mob Justice again from CM. Don't you just love it. Most of you lot above would have public hanging back and go along for the fun. I'm no apologist for *****philes but I happen to believe in a fair investigation and possible consequent trial and not a witch-hunt.
One of the great foundations of our legal system is innocent until PROVEN guilty - not when The Sun (or social media) prints it.
One regular and righteous poster above was telling folk, on the day, that the shooting down of the Malaysian jet was "speculation" - double standards or what?
As per, the "establishment" and even Thatcher (for goodness sake) are to blame for an evil conspiracy in our midst.
Enjoy your trash tabloids tomorrow. :?

realistblue
14-08-2014, 08:36 PM
Go on YouTube and look up pieandmashfilms.com, conspiracy theorist maybe but they don't hide what they are saying and to my knowledge nobody has sued yet. Definitely a murky world.

evensteadiereddie
14-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Come off it, morgan - you seriously think we are all equal in the eyes of the law?
Not one living politician will ever be investigated for this type of crime. If they were, the rest would be implicated and some of our wonderful leaders would be further shown up for what they are.

dy1geo
14-08-2014, 09:12 PM
Not saying anything about Cliff Richard, what I am saying is that people have to be careful what they post, Lord Macalpines lawyers on a matter of principle pursued people who had made any form of accusations on social media. It could be the case that if current accusations amount to nothing they could pursue the moderators who have allowed some comments to remain.

ClaitonClaret
14-08-2014, 10:06 PM
The media are reporting that there is an ongoing investigation into an allegation of a historical sexual assault, made against Cliff.
The Elm Guest House records, supposedly original and accurate have Cliff down as a regular visitor aka 'Kitty'.

The famous luncheon voucher parties had 'some' males who liked to dress as females and would act as hostesses serving drinks and generally being subservient towards the 'madam' of the house as in the film Scandal.

That behaviour would not be enough to presume guilt in a case without some more compelling evidence that I have yet to read about on the internet. I don't assume innocence either but let's at least keep an open mind for the time being.

OneNilWade
14-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Thatchers government was riddled with peodophiles so I don't need to grow up but you need to stop defending vile monsters who abuse and rape kids RBfool1...

chipbutty
14-08-2014, 10:49 PM
He has been creating a WEBB of deceipt.
Some People...

scouseclaret
15-08-2014, 06:44 AM
Does this mean we won' t have to listen to his sh!te every christmas in future???

savannahclaret
15-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Anyone on here heard of Titus Oates? See the source of 'all the rumors' apparently in the Sun. Or if that's too obscure: how about Joseph McCarthy from my wife's own great state of Wisconsin.

Once again for all the anti-Americanism on here, in which my father participated, along with his anti-Catholicism and marginal anti-semitism, you guys are responsible for your own credulity.

A lot of this seems to stem from the repeal of the UK's statute of limitations back in 2003, and, of course, nothing sells papers like a media witch-hunt. Fueled now by anything that can be said to have happened by anyone a long time ago.

McCarthy was finally discredited when he went too far and accused the top Army brass in 1954 (including President Eisenhower) of being closet Communist (currently in the UK pedophiles). Television also did for McCarthy, revealing to the American what a frothing, un-photogenic, so-called 'patriot' he was.

Frankly, I hope Cliff is too big for this, and that the folks who

claretchrish
15-08-2014, 03:48 PM
"Frankly, I hope Cliff is too big for this"

There's a joke there, but I can't afford the legal fees.

Rileybobs
15-08-2014, 04:05 PM
'Frankly, I hope Cliff is too big for this, and that the folks who brought us Millie Dowler (I trump your phone hacking, raising you legions of pedophiles), scamper back into their holes.'

Savannah, I don't wish to appear anti-American, but over he we like our *****philes with an auxillary 'A'.

nil_desperandum
15-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Savannah. Whether people agree with your post is not the issue. It is the police who are investigating Cliff Richard not "The Sun".
"The Sun" has been a great sycophantic supporter of Cliff over the years - to a sickly extent in my view.

fatboy47
15-08-2014, 05:17 PM
Roedean.

Morgan
28-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Strange how a complaint about an alleged incident 30 yrs ago can attract an immediate police raid, televised live by the BBC, yet around 1500 11 yr old girls getting raped/abused in Rotherham over several years, appears not to have not warranted any serious police attention.