PDA

View Full Version : Cockpit spray for the car

paderbornclaret
14-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Any car fanatics out there recommend a good cleaning agent for the car? Not so much the front dash area and surround, but the rear...where the kids have played foot rest with the seat backs and drink holders etc >:) You know, those annoying little scratches which reappear after a 'good clean'.

Any tips welcome...ie...something other than cockpit spray.

dsr
14-08-2014, 01:35 PM
I believe DDT spray is useful for little pests. ;)

minniemouth
14-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Bernard Manning on stage in his club with a party group in from BAe at Lostock and sat up front.
Bernard "Are you lot from BAe then"
Party "Yeah!!!!!!!!!"
Bernard "I thought so. I can see your cockpit, missus"

Won't clean your car, Paders but might give you a smile whilst your waiting.

paderbornclaret
14-08-2014, 01:55 PM
...indeed dsr :D

Been travelling a lot these school hols...and the back of the car knows it...not happy with the little blighters.

beddie
14-08-2014, 01:58 PM
I use a number of different Auto Glym (Halfords) sprays as I find them top quality. My only concern is that you mention seat backs and kids, which to me sounds like scuff/scratch marks, if that's corret then one of the mobile valeting companys are your best bet for a quote, depending on your budget, although Halfords will look at the problem and recommend accordingly.

theenclosure
14-08-2014, 01:59 PM
This Company are as good as they come in car care products Paderborn. - view external link (http://www.meguiars-online.co.uk/product-category/meguiars-interior/)

paderbornclaret
14-08-2014, 02:03 PM
'scuff/scratch marks'

Yes certainly on the seat backs. I'm also guilty in the boot area...after carrying wood and other stuff, try your best to put covers down, but still you get scratches. :/

cheers theenclosure B)