PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas with Burnley at the top

ClaretTony
14-08-2014, 06:57 PM
Looking back at November and December last season as the season review continues - see link - view external link (www.clarets-mad.co.uk/feat/edb6/merry_christmas_with_burnley_at_the_top_838404/index.shtml)

Garforth_Claret
14-08-2014, 11:26 PM
It was so good last year and my irrational belief in all things BFC so great that I have put a whole 1 on Burnley to be top of premier league at Christmas. And I know something you don't because it's classified info from the club. We are saving all our money for a sneaky bid for Ronaldo. He is desperate to get back to the Premier league and he will know that from Burnley on the bus you can be in Manchester shopping in less than an hour. He knows we are managed by Mourinho (our contacts haven't mentioned the ginger bit yet). Anyway you can scoff all you want but at 2,000 to 1 it's my kids that will be happy with their expensive pressies this Christmas.

claretblue
14-08-2014, 11:39 PM
They better rely on Father Christmas Garforth 'cos the bookies won't pay out 'till Boxing Day!

:)

pstotto
15-08-2014, 12:25 AM
"The Premier league is upside down it's Burnley QPR and Leicester in the Champions league"

A song Sunderland sang last year or words to that effect. let's hope we really are top at Christmas, think Forest in the 70's.