PDA

View Full Version : I hope it will be worth the pain

bafanabafana
15-08-2014, 10:23 AM
I have recently undergone a bilateral full knee replacement operation at our local hospital here in southern Africa. Needless to say, it has been a fairly uncomfortable experience, so I hope that when I sit in front of my television on Monday evening, the pain goes away for a while and transfers itself to any Chelsea supporter who deserves it!!!!

UTC and I really believe that we can have a season to be proud of.

beddie
15-08-2014, 10:51 AM
Its just coming up to a year since I had a full knee replacement operation so to some degree I know what you are going through, having said that I probably don't with you having both done at the same time. The key to a full recovery is to ensure that you carry out the excerices that you are given and listen to what your surgeon tells you. It will be hard to start with but with determination you will get there, The very best of luck and let's hope the Clarets can add some cheer on Monday night for you.

wmdave_b
15-08-2014, 11:04 AM
6 weeks ago today I had bi-lateral hip replacement. Tough at first, but now walking without aids, and no problem driving. Sleeping without pain is heaven. Really looking fwd immensely to Mondays game and the season ahead. Like Beddie says, keep up with the exercises, physio and best wishes for your recovery in SA. UTC, Dave

egg_fried_rice
15-08-2014, 11:09 AM
its the walking wounded, your all writ off lol