PDA

View Full Version : Leicester looking very similar to last season

Bin_Ont_Turf
15-08-2014, 11:20 PM
I've just been nosey and looked at what their fans think their starting XI should be for tomorrow.

Unless Ulloa is a late developing Batistuta type then they look like they'll be playing the same side as last season.

I wonder if they've had a bunch of depressing negative nellies wetting their beds all summer, like we have on here?

lakester
16-08-2014, 01:05 AM
Well, never mind what's happening on the pitch at Leicester, I bet ALL their fans have this season's shirt and I bet their Board of Directors interviewed each and every fan and charged them the appropriate income-related price for their season tickets.

Only Burnley fans have been shafted good and proper. Well, apart from the promotion to the Premier League. And the stadium development. And the pitch maintenance. And the player contracts. And the training facilities.

P.S. Sarcastic post.

fidelcastro
16-08-2014, 01:27 AM
BUT... apart from the promotion to the Premier League. And the stadium development. And the pitch maintenance. And the player contracts. And the training facilities... WHAT HAVE BFC EVER DONE FOR US?

;D

merlin1
16-08-2014, 06:16 AM
As way of apology BFC should buy everybody one of these they will never sell, poor quality away shirts. There must be loads in stock!

Bin_Ont_Turf
16-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Leicester losing.

Ulloa starts but the rest are same as last season.

Edit - Ulloa scores :D