PDA

View Full Version : I feel so positive and proud if our club

thedonz
16-08-2014, 11:09 AM
I am proud of the way the club have gone about building the squad during the last couple of months. Rewarding so many of last year's heroes and bringing in some good experienced pros , the latest being an international with premier league experience in Ward.
I am so pleased the club are following on from last year's successful plan not to be suckered in to long term deals for players who have yet to prove their worth. The likes of Dawson and Lansbury would be worth gambling on only if it suited our transfer and pay structure . Otherwise how good are they really ?
Our great strength under this manager is our teamwork and all the signs with these signings is that we are guaranteed this will continue. Enough to beat the likes of Leicester, Crystal Palace, West Brom, Aston Villa, QPR, Southampton,
Stoke , Sunderland, Swansea. And I am sure give one or two other teams a hard game .
Edit : sorry title of thread may be misleading - there is no 'if' about it

mgill87
16-08-2014, 11:13 AM
That should have been your 1000th post :D

Nice positivity. I would like a couple more in, but only if they're right for the club.

Alp12Mac
16-08-2014, 11:23 AM
Well said Donz. It's not about the top 6, it's about how you do against the bottom 13 teams.

bfcjg
16-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Fantastic post, it is starting to actually sink in now to me about just what we have achieved

purpleclaret
16-08-2014, 12:09 PM
well said

Pidgeon
16-08-2014, 12:13 PM
A thread for happy clappers... go for it girls :D

mgill87
16-08-2014, 12:15 PM
If being proud of your clubs achievement is happy clapping then I'm definitely a happy clapper.

Sparrow_Wings
16-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Excellent post.

Cannot WAIT for Monday (even if it is on at 3am here!)

UP THE MIGHTY CLARETS!!!

Edit: I'm with you on that one Mgill