PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning and Weolcome to BigDave's review...

BigDave48
17-08-2014, 06:34 AM
...of the Quality Sunday Tabloids...

LVG admits that the home defeat by Swansea has smashed his players confidence already.He is going to have to buy and spend big if he wants to strengthen the squad.

Ross Barkley faces being out of action for five months .I blame myself as I only picked him in my fantasy team the day news broke he was injured...

Samuel EtO'O is holding out for a dramatic swoop by Arsenal.He wants to work with Arsene Wenger.Arsenal target centre-half Benedikt Howedes is also making noises about wanting to leave Schalke for North London.

Scott Sinclair is set for talks on his future with Manciteh and may leave.

Jose Mourinho will keep the keepers guessing as to who will be the number one this season but Thibaut Courtois is expected to start at Turf Moor tomorrow night.Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas are both expected to start as well.
Josh McEachran could go out on loan to Vitesse Arnhem.

Leroy Fer is set to make an 8million move to QPR from Norwich tomorrow.

Hull

He don't play for yo
17-08-2014, 06:43 AM
Thanks Dave. Hopefully the opposition will be battered and bruised, as well as pointless, when they leave the Turf.

minniemouth
17-08-2014, 06:56 AM
In Jimmys early autobiography he said the difference between Spurs and Burnley was the quality of the reserves and how Spurs brought their kids through.
A. It was tongue in cheek
B. His ghost writer had misunderstood him.
C. He's thick.

We'd just won the central league twice they'd just spent 100k on him. It certainly wound me old man up, that's why I remember it.

frankinwales
17-08-2014, 07:18 AM
Thank you and Good Morning BigDave...

Up the Clarets...

Caernarfon_Claret
17-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Just reminded me of having Barkley in My Telegraph XI

Heaton

Kompany Cahill Shaw Coleman Trippier

Schneiderlin BARKLEY Mahrez

Ings Costa

Can't make transfer until tuesday.

stevie_thunder
17-08-2014, 11:16 AM
"In Jimmys early autobiography he said the difference between Spurs and Burnley was the quality of the reserves and how Spurs brought their kids through.
A. It was tongue in cheek
B. His ghost writer had misunderstood him.
C. He's thick."

Or: D. He was pished

WeirClaret
17-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Mick Doc once told me he had the job of marking Jimmy Greaves his dad had told him stick with him like glue so he did but throughout the game Jimmy kept talking to him like hows you dad, how's it going etc on a corner just as the ball came in Jimmy said Doc do you think it looks like rain Doc took his eye of the ball Greaves scored :D

NJclaret
17-08-2014, 02:07 PM
That fantasy team lineup also has Luke Shaw in it and he is injured too.

bfcjg
17-08-2014, 02:44 PM
cheers Dave

IanMcL
17-08-2014, 02:54 PM
"Rochdale want young Everton striker Hallam Hope who hit 5 goals in 7 games for Bury on loan last season"

If they fail on that they will move for his brother Hitan Hope, although that is more of a gamble.

---------------

Jimmy Greaves was not 100k it was 99,999

They did not want to saddle him with some ridiculous exp[ectation at being the first 100k man!

Cheers BD. Sunday it is.