PDA

View Full Version : Un-effing-believable

Claretfan01
18-08-2014, 11:34 PM
I've just got to work & logged on to ClaretsMad to see what everyone's thoughts were after what I think was a respectable display. The first two posts that I read state that three out of our back four were possibly the 'weak link' tonight.

Here is a reminder of the Chelsea squad for tonight:

13 Courtois
24 Cahill
02 Ivanovic
28 Azpilicueta
26 Terry
10 Hazard
08 Oscar
21 Matic
14 Schurrle
04 Fabregas
19 Diego Costa
Substitutes
01 Cech
03 Filipe Luis
05 Zouma
09 Torres
11 Drogba
12 Mikel
22 Willian

I've just checked Chelsea's odds for winning the league this season, and guess what? Chelsea are favourites to finish top this year (before tonight's result). They finished third last season. They have spent 32 million pounds on ONE player without batting an eyelid. The negative comments on this board beggar beyond belief at times.

This season will be tough, there will be worse results than that, and we are currently favourites to go straight back down, but if the playe

enola_gay
18-08-2014, 11:47 PM
I think it's more unbelievable that some people *still* don't get that a messageboard is for people to air their opinions, and that opinions differ.

gogogadgetlegs
18-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Now you know you have been told.

Claretfan01
18-08-2014, 11:53 PM
I absolutely agree. And it's my opinion that I find it unbelievable that people are being negative over that performance.

Just as you find it unbelievable that I find it unbelievable.

And round and round we go ;D :D

yesTHATironingboard
18-08-2014, 11:53 PM
hats off to enola.

he's made smug into an art form.

gogogadgetlegs
18-08-2014, 11:56 PM
definite Turner Prize winner.

pstotto
19-08-2014, 12:00 AM
Turner prize, Turnip rise. Guess the difference on a wind-up value system.

gogogadgetlegs
19-08-2014, 12:10 AM
Wound up. I get it. Typing in response = wound up. God you're as sharp as a vegetable.

yesTHATironingboard
19-08-2014, 12:12 AM
wind-up my arse, stott.

enola gay has all the charm of a wasp and he means every word.

ugly.

LoveCurryPies
19-08-2014, 12:22 AM
I thought the lads put in a good performance. Yes we were outclassed by a huge club but our team didn't give in even when two goals down.

I was also pleased with the fans...thought there was plenty of support especially in the first half.

What really gets up my nose...is all those who still taunt the other team with masterbating hand gestures and v signs. God you need to grow up!

And why do we have to boo a visiting club the quality of Chelsea? It's pathetic!

mgill87
19-08-2014, 06:24 AM
"I've just got to work & logged on to ClaretsMad to see what everyone's thoughts were after what I think was a respectable display. The first two posts that I read state that three out of our back four were possibly the 'weak link' tonight."

You've been unlucky then. The vast majority of comments I've read have been positive.

CardyTheClaret
19-08-2014, 06:29 AM
I'll tell you what I found unbelievable, the bell-ends in the Jimmy Mac who left at half time. Apparently they'd been sat there for a massive 12 years and had never seen anything like it, we were a disgrace, and were going to the pub to watch the rest.