PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Strike

Whippet
20-08-2014, 02:43 PM
I missed the Wolves game but when to Derby and saw the game last night against Watford.

The stat that stands out for me is that we've had one goal in three games and that was a bit of a fluke from what I've seen.

We need to get some pace into this team, whether it's from full backs, midfield or forwards. When Tav's came last year and brought that speed, well, for me that's when the season really took off.

I think that we've had a very reasonable start to the season and you cannot fault the teams effort, commitment and organisation. With a bit of speed I think we will create more chances and score some goals - Taylor impressed me last night.

Deepmidwinter
20-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Fair comment as we seem to be lacking pace in all areas. I think we could be on the end of a thumping or two if this is not addressed.

TimeforAle
20-08-2014, 03:31 PM
I think the answer to your question is we need a goalscorer...but then again we have one that seems intent on leaving...

Kieren Agard.

robsmillers
20-08-2014, 04:13 PM
If we are looking to play last nights formation with one up top then we dont need a striker.

What was missing last night was pace from midfield.

Taylor on the left showed last night what can be done with a little pace he looked dangerous all night and supported revell more than any other.

I believe we are short of pace on the right newton ?

caytonmiller
20-08-2014, 04:18 PM
i believe what your say is.
your a jinks.
stay away from millwall and my theory could confirm this