PDA

View Full Version : coach from the bridge to the little effy

villamiller
20-08-2014, 06:47 PM
seats available at 2p per person ...be quick as these are selling fast ...brin ive got you down for 4 ...2 for you and 2 for your snap XD XD XD XD
ps tfa ...i luv you ;D ;D ;D ;D

shiregreenmillers
20-08-2014, 06:52 PM
seats available at 2p per person ...be quick as these are selling fast ...brin ive got you down for 4 ...2 for you and 2 for your snap XD XD XD XD
ps tfa ...i luv you ;D ;D ;D ;DCan Someone Please give villamiller a red card please :( :(

Can i book five places please XD XD XD XD XD XD

villamiller
20-08-2014, 07:12 PM
no ..brins just booked another place for his sausage rolls (greggs of course ) ;D

Brin
20-08-2014, 07:35 PM
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Villa is it still 2p anywhere in South Yorkshire? It use to be last time I caught a bus!

All these coaches driving all o'er place are sending me dizzy...they should rename this sight 'Book A Bus' or 'Rileys R us' ;D

villamiller
20-08-2014, 07:38 PM

Villa is it still 2p anywhere in South Yorkshire? It use to be last time I caught a bus!

All these coaches driving all o'er place are sending me dizzy...they should rename this sight 'Book A Bus' or 'Rileys R us' ;D
it was not a bus you caught ..it was a charrabang (spell check) or a tramless XD XD

Brin
20-08-2014, 07:42 PM

it was not a bus you caught ..it was a charrabang (spell check) or a tramless XD XD[/quote]

XD XD XD

Can I book the entire back seat for 10p please then I can either lay my snap out or get ligged down in between pubs even though the journey is only 9 minutes in the town traffic...

villamiller
20-08-2014, 07:42 PM
on the thread of busses,trams etc on geetarmans website of old rovrum ,there is is great pictures of the old town centre ...well great pictures of old rovrum actually ...go on geetarman post the link again ...great viewing :D

CAMiller
20-08-2014, 07:48 PM
on the thread of busses,trams etc on geetarmans website of old rovrum ,there is is great pictures of the old town centre ...well great pictures of old rovrum actually ...go on geetarman post the link again ...great viewing :D

Villa - I see your bus perversion is leading to some extending their middle finger in your direction XD - view external link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2476919/Bus-perverts-claim-hobby-ruined-rude-hand-signals-abusive-drivers-dont-want-photos)

Brin
20-08-2014, 07:51 PM

Yeh remember my Mam taking me down town on a Saturday morning and getting battered wi shopping bags on the outside market by old dears as my Mam dragged me along knee high to a grasshopper...

Our bus was the 115 Esat Herrinthorpe in the All St' Square terminus..

villamiller
20-08-2014, 07:52 PM

Villa - I see your bus perversion is leading to some extending their middle finger in your direction XD[/quote]
if i don't get the middle finger from tfa , i will be disappointed XD

Brin
20-08-2014, 07:56 PM

Villa - I see your bus perversion is leading to some extending their middle finger in your direction XD[/quote]

Probably some on the fiddle and don't want spotting...a mate of mine who lives in Norfolk and he gets paid in the hand for driving a bus for a company not surprised they want to cover up but a bloody silly practice...

Brin
20-08-2014, 07:57 PM

if i don't get the middle finger from tfa , i will be disappointed XD[/quote]

Watch out for the Litte Eff Mafia...;D

TimeforAle
20-08-2014, 08:57 PM

Would have been funnier if you hadn't told me last night you were going to put this up you daft two hat!!

You didn't make it to Wembley did you plastic!! Lol

Brin
20-08-2014, 09:01 PM
Or Derby...double plastic!

villamiller
20-08-2014, 09:03 PM
kinell...ok im a plastic :blue: :blue: :blue:
but a regular plastic

villamiller
20-08-2014, 09:26 PM

Would have been funnier if you hadn't told me last night you were going to put this up you daft two hat!!

You didn't make it to Wembley did you plastic!! Lol[/quote]
ok i'll bite you tw.at...like i said to you last night me and mrs villa HAVE been to more away games than you ,don't have to justify my plastic status but i will
long trip to swansea ..lost 1-0 about 50 of us made

TimeforAle
20-08-2014, 09:30 PM

ok i'll bite you tw.at...like i said to you last night me and mrs villa HAVE been to more away games than you ,don't have to justify my plastic status but i will
lo

Geetarman
20-08-2014, 09:34 PM

Here ya go. I've been getting around to sorting it for the last two years. But, as Gino said..no ****er is interested. Only his karaoke videos are interestng. - view external link (http://rotherhampics.net46.net/)

scum_triumphant
20-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Can I use my pass?

villamiller
20-08-2014, 09:44 PM
don't scum ...please don't XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

CAMiller
20-08-2014, 10:06 PM

lo