PDA

View Full Version : O/T War correspondents K.I.A.

Ludlowmiller
21-08-2014, 06:33 AM
Due respect to those journalists who place their own lives in the hands of barbaric savages in order to report truth and facts.

Being British, I feel filthy this morning.

frogmiller
21-08-2014, 10:29 AM
Due respect to those journalists who place their own lives in the hands of barbaric savages in order to report truth and facts.

Never should you let the actions of another make you feel that way. Utterly stupid remark!

I am British and will always be proud of it!

stormmiller
21-08-2014, 11:04 AM
Being British, I feel filthy this morning.That comment i find disburbing :blue: why would you possibly feel this way?

brassgnat
21-08-2014, 11:21 AM
..plus those British journalists being killed or threatened by Israel Defence Forces, or western journalists being threatened by death, reporting on the protests on Ferguson.
Selective horror and greif.

stormmiller
21-08-2014, 11:25 AM
..plus those British journalists being killed or threatened by Israel Defence Forces, or western journalists being threatened by death, reporting on the protests on Ferguson.
Selective horror and greif.shame on you supporting terrorists! :blue:

martinthemiller1968
21-08-2014, 11:50 AM
They should never be put in that situation why we need to put there lives in danger just to here that people are killing other people in the middle east i will never know.

brassgnat
21-08-2014, 11:52 AM
Selective horror and greif.shame on you supporting terrorists! :blue:[/quote]

Where am I supporting terrorists?

stormmiller
21-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Your stated support of hamas over the jewish home state

BigRotherhamFanMe
21-08-2014, 04:50 PM
Selective horror and greif.

Which British journalists have the IDF killed? If there are some, evidence that this was deliberate, as was the case with ISIS.

Alternatively, just accept that this was a disgusting act carried out by an Islamic inspired ideology.

Well..?

Tangerine_Miller
21-08-2014, 09:47 PM

What about the Palestinian home state?

walter10
21-08-2014, 09:53 PM

And when we get the hard earned truth and facts in our main stream media we are told not to believe it because its all propaganda lies.

brassgnat
21-08-2014, 10:11 PM

What about the Palestinian home state?[/quote]

Well exactly.
150,000 marched in solidarity with Gaza, in London the other day. All terrorists?

Chris_147
21-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Hamas now claiming responsibility for the kidnapping and murder of the 3 teenagers that was a major precursor to the violence.

Add in to this that Hamas also fired to first rocket yet we still view Israel as the aggressor?

Back on topic, an awful tragedy that a journalist just reporting the truth of what he saw in the area was brutally murdered at the hands of a home grown extremist, very concerning.

jolly_roger
21-08-2014, 11:47 PM
So far Hamas have fired about 3500 rockets at Israel, where the feck did they get them? ebay?

As for the number of demonstrators in London?

Sheep.

stormmiller
22-08-2014, 07:13 PM

What about the Palestinian home state?[/quote]

Well exactly.
150,000 marched in solidarity with Gaza, in London the other day. All terrorists?[/quote]I don't know of them what about you is the question too hard?

brassgnat
22-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Define terrorist

brassgnat
22-08-2014, 08:03 PM
So far Hamas have fired about 3500 rockets at Israel, where the feck did they get them? ebay?

Sheep.

Jolly Roger- Nazi Scum
I can join in the calling, but I am probably more likely to be accurate.

stormmiller
22-08-2014, 08:24 PM

Sheep.

Jolly Roger- Nazi Scum
I can join in the calling, but I am probably more likely to be accurate.[/quote]And your a ****ing hyprocrite You support hamas in their struggle against the jews yet they claim the holocaust was made up to give reason to move the jews to palastine one of your pet hates is it not?
And then you throw your favorite NAZI word at jolly because he finds himself more in line with isreal (they are the jews ;D )It was the nazi's who slaughtered the jews in the camps (another of your favorite topics) So i put it to you that you have more in common with being a so called "nazi" than anyone! :blue:

jolly_roger
22-08-2014, 08:42 PM

Sheep.

Jolly Roger- Nazi Scum
I can join in the calling, but I am probably more likely to be accurate.[/quote]

But lacking in precision. XD

brassgnat
22-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Am I being censored from replying on here?
Jolly, Storm , Ludlow etc views do often seem interchangeable, at least with those who, on here, have openly supported the EDL/ BNP etc, who have holocaust deniers at their core.
We are often told which communities are the violent terrorist extremists, yet die or who are injured in far greater numbers, thinking of black people under aparthied, Irish Catholics in Northern Ireland, The miners at Orgreave.
I do take sides, even if I don't support every act done in the, of a certain cause.
The killing of the jounalist in Iraq was terrible,(Who armed ISIS in the first place, or created the vacuum for them to gain ground?) but so have western media been targetted and killed by Israeli Defence forces.
There are a whole number of people from Jewish backgrounds, support Palestinian Solidarity protests, and I have not heard anti-semetic ie generalised anti-Jewish comments coming from any platform I have witnessed, which would be wrong, as would be

vespabri
22-08-2014, 10:07 PM
:blue: :blue: Religion...Politics...:blue: :blue:

millmoormagic
22-08-2014, 10:24 PM
[quote="brassgnat"]Am I being censored from replying on here?
Jolly, Storm , Ludlow etc views do often seem interchangeable, at least with those who, on here, have openly supported the EDL/ BNP etc, who have holocaust deniers at their core.
We are often told which communities are the violent terrorist extremists, yet die or who are injured in far greater numbers, thinking of black people under aparthied, Irish Catholics in Northern Ireland, The miners at Orgreave.
I do take sides, even if I don't support every act done in the, of a certain cause.
The killing of the jounalist in Iraq was terrible,(Who armed ISIS in the first place, or created the vacuum for them to gain ground?) but so have western media been targetted and killed by Israeli Defence forces.
There are a whole number of people from Jewish backgrounds, support Palestinian Solidarity protests, and I have not heard anti-semetic ie generalised anti-Jewish comments coming from any platform I ha

stormmiller
22-08-2014, 10:29 PM
[quote="brassgnat"]Am I being censored from replying on here?
There are a whole number of people from Jewish backgrounds, support Palestinian Solidarity protests, and I have not heard anti-semetic ie generalised anti-Jewish comments coming from any platform I ha

BigRotherhamFanMe
23-08-2014, 06:06 AM
We have to do something about these radical UK muslims who have gone out there to fight for the likes of ISIS. If not we have the prospect of welcoming back a war criminal who beheaded a man and now walking the streets of Britain. Bombing them into next week will work to a point but will probably also turn them even more against Britain.

Nigel Farage thinks these people should be stripped of their citizenship, I'm inclined to agree... - view external link (http://www.ukip.org/strip_islamic_state_jihadists_of_british_citizensh ip)

crashbang
23-08-2014, 06:13 AM
I'd Just behead them when they come through customs.
A tad radical, but I think I would get elected to the "I agree" Party.

BigRotherhamFanMe
23-08-2014, 07:38 AM

But you support marxism, the core tenets of which inspired the likes of Stalin, Mao and the rest, ultimately the cause of millions of deaths. You support the anti-democratic UAF, a group, for instance, who supported the publication of BNP memberss and addresses on the internet, not to mention the disruption of meetings of the groups they oppose.

Smear tactics and intimidation are no strangers to the left. You can see an example on here with the 'nazi-scum' comment. Then again, anything right of centre is NAZI in your eyes isn't it.

stormmiller
25-08-2014, 07:37 PM

But you support marxism, the core tenets of which inspired the likes of Stalin, Mao and the rest, ultimately the cause of millions of deaths. You support the anti-democratic UAF, a group, for instance, who supported the publication of BNP memberss and addresses on the internet, not to mention the disruption of meetings of the groups they oppose.

Smear tactics and intimidation are no strangers to the left. You can see an example on here with the 'nazi-scum' comment. Then again, anything right of centre is NAZI in your eyes isn't it.[/quote]waste of time he's gone back under his stone

brassgnat
25-08-2014, 08:33 PM
I don't personally know who people are to confirm their political allignments or racial or religious attitudes.
But I am, not just judging individuals on what they have posted on this thread.
If certain posters on here are in no way any member or supporter of such as the EDL/ BNP/ Britain First etc, they are saying a lot of things the above would say.
I wouldn't call, say, UKIP Fascist, but they are racist.
Particually angered by describing Palestinian solidarity protesters as "sheep", including a significant number of people from Jewish backgrounds, and especially with the support of much of our political establishment and media, given to Israel, the protestors are descenting and questioning the status quo.
Would you feel safer from being blown up in your house, school or hospital in Gaza City or Tel Aviv.
ISIS are a divisive murderous sect (actually seen images of them burning the Palestinian flag), but I think Western military intervention will make things worse.

brassgnat
25-08-2014, 08:37 PM
We have to do something about these radical UK muslims who have gone out there to fight for the likes of ISIS. If not we have the prospect of welcoming back a war criminal who beheaded a man and now walking the streets of Britain. Bombing them into next week will work to a point but will probably also turn them even more against Britain.

Nigel Farage thinks these people should be stripped of their citizenship, I'm inclined to agree...

Should the same apply to those from this country volunteering for the Israel Defence Force, given what Amnesty, the UN etc are saying?

BigRotherhamFanMe
25-08-2014, 09:14 PM

Nigel Farage thinks these people should be stripped of their citizenship, I'm inclined to agree...

Should the same apply to those from this country volunteering for the Israel Defence Force, given what Amnesty, the UN etc are saying?[/quote]

(laughter)

If you honestly think individuals serving in the IDF and ISIS are comparable threats to the Uk you must be an idiot.

BigRotherhamFanMe
25-08-2014, 09:27 PM
I wouldn't call, say, UKIP Fascist, but they are racist .

If you think Ukip are a racist party, can you show me some of their racist policies?

gambles
26-08-2014, 08:13 AM
Stick to the football you don't impress us with your " current affairs " agenda

a123
26-08-2014, 08:37 AM
One major difference between ISIS and IDF.

ISIS have started their mudering rampage across Syria and Iraq with little or no provacation.

The IDF are responding to Hammas repeatedly launching rockets into Israel and what started the current crisis the kidnap and murder of 3 young Israelis which Hammas finally admitted to last week.

Hardly the same agenda.

Do I think the IDF targetting civilian areas is the correct thing to do, no I don't but I don't expect them to sit back and do nothing if Israel is under constant bombardment from Hammas.

stormmiller
26-08-2014, 09:02 AM
The problem with the do gooders on here is they arn't happy unless they have something to bitch about
they are the sort of people who would have brought to our attension the crimes against humanity that saddam was commiting against his own people and how we should do something about it when righly or wrongly we do something about it they moan about us going into another country and causeing regime change and now they complain we have caused the current problems
Its always the same cry "not in my" as if they were even significant enough for anyone to care what is done in their.
Just perhaps you need to wake up and smell the coffee this is NOT by far a perfect country but just have a look around the world and realise how well off you actually are stop saying sorry for everything the victorians have done and get with the program their are winners and losers lets make sure we are the winners! Yes you want the perfect world where we all live together in peace and are all equal how

brassgnat
26-08-2014, 10:19 AM
The killing of 3 Israeli kids justifies the killing of 300 plus Palestinian kids :blue:
Why is an Israeli child's live worth more than a Palestinian child? Are you saying we should mourn less for the Arab kids because of their ethnicity?
Amnesty International has questioned why they are not allowed to observe in Gaza.
When the IRA bombed Warrington, killing a couple of kids, would then it be justified to carpet bomb the Irish Catholic communities in Belfast, Derry etc?
Israel has violated many United Nations resolutions, but nothing done, in fact the biggest ammount of Foreign aid from the USA to a single country is Israel, a big part being military.
IDF volunteers are complicit in the killing of civilians, because they are not supposedly a threat to people here, like ISIS volunteers may be, then they should have no comeback?

stormmiller
26-08-2014, 11:47 AM
I will play devil's advocate! Clearly an isreali child is worth more than a palastinian child shownby the lenghths the isreali's go to to protect civilians bomb shelters,missile defence systems contrast this with hamas who activly get women and children to stand round missile sites and where the civilians are too sick to stand they go to the trouble of siting the missiles round hospitals clearly life is cheap in gazza! (incidently there are bomb shelters in gazza but they are reserved for hamas commanders)You do not have a workable solution gnat but ask yourself this who would you want looking after your welfare?

brassgnat
26-08-2014, 01:23 PM
There is no idependent evidence that HAMAS are using civilians as human shields. Such as Jeremy Bowen, who is usually pro-Israel, supporting the coup in Egypt etc, said he saw no evidence of this. Given the confined area in Gaza, an effective open prison, it would be difficult to fire rockets from where no civilians were around.
Why hasn't Gaza got shelters and defence systems like Israel? One thing they don't get billions in military aid from the US, UK etc.
In what you are saying, is admitting that Israel has the much greater resources to cause death and devastation.
Of course, I would feel safer in Tel Aviv, than Gaza, but aren't HAMAS and the Palestinians the aggressors in all of this?

stormmiller
26-08-2014, 02:14 PM
Have you not seen the video of dead civilians on youtube all laid out in a row covered by white sheets? The one where one of the dead decieds to scratch his/her nose?
As you have said there is no way to confirm how many have died as noone is allowed into gazza why because the isreali's don't want them there as you yourself pointed out they don't care who they kill and don't care who knows!

stormmiller
26-08-2014, 02:21 PM
Seriously what do you need as proof a signed statement by hamas they are terrorists they don't want peace they need all out blood shed and slaughter in the hope the U.N. will get involved
Why break every single cease fire if you want peace

a123
26-08-2014, 02:28 PM
The killing of 3 Israeli kids justifies the killing of 300 plus Palestinian kids :blue:
Why is an Israeli child's live worth more than a Palestinian child? Are you saying we should mourn less for the Arab kids because of their ethnicity?
Amnesty International has questioned why they are not allowed to observe in Gaza.
When the IRA bombed Warrington, killing a couple of kids, would then it be justified to carpet bomb the Irish Catholic communities in Belfast, Derry etc?
Israel has violated many United Nations resolutions, but nothing done, in fact the biggest ammount of Foreign aid from the USA to a single country is Israel, a big part being military.
IDF volunteers are complicit in the killing of civilians, because they are not supposedly a threat to people here, like ISIS volunteers may be, then they should have no comeback?

As usual you totally miss the point as you want to justify your own blinkered agenda.

If Hammas had no