PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Party promises Standing at Footy

PeteWaller
22-08-2014, 10:29 AM
That will make some on here change allegiance eh:D :D - view external link (http://news.sky.com/story/1322938/football-ground-standing-pledge-by-lib-dems)

millmoormagic
22-08-2014, 10:59 AM
That will make some on here change allegiance eh:D :D

Can't see it, what a pathetic and obvious attempt though to buy votes, after screwing us all over for the last 4 years, in cahoots with the tories, shows how desperate they are i suppose...

Galant
22-08-2014, 11:57 AM
No one in their right minds is going to vote for that lot of incompetent buffoons - unless of course they change their colours and wear a red rosette - lots of people around here would vote for them then no matter how incompetent they are

Nedstarks_son
22-08-2014, 12:00 PM
That will make some on here change allegiance eh:D :D

Can't see it, what a pathetic and obvious attempt though to buy votes, after screwing us all over for the last 4 years, in cahoots with the tories, shows how desperate they are i suppose...[/quote]

I'm with you Millmoor Magic I won't Stand for it either.

PeteWaller
22-08-2014, 03:11 PM
No one in their right minds is going to vote for that lot of incompetent buffoons - unless of course they change their colours and wear a red rosette - lots of people around here would vote for them then no matter how incompetent they are

Gedoutavit, every one votes blue don't they?

Sturtonmiller1
22-08-2014, 03:50 PM
They can file that one with their promise to scrap tuition fees.