PDA

View Full Version : Brian whatchamacallit .

filipefelop
22-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Oh my Lord, if Brian the Miller has any mates on here please save him and us from further embarrassment and jump on his phone.
:blue:

loyalmiller
22-08-2014, 07:46 PM
You've got muddled. The whatchamacallit bloke is Paul the Miller

millavanilla
22-08-2014, 07:55 PM
You've got muddled. The whatchamacallit bloke is Paul the Miller

No hes not got muddled loyal, its a p.ss take...brian the miller was on dee dah tonight and sounded worse than paul the miller..so embarrasing..he said that may scored for us against wolves..he couldnt remember hall's...and sounded a real quality bell end..ha..

filipefelop
22-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Sorry, I can't tell them apart but I think it was Brian who was on making an arse of himself tonight, he phones in when he has nothing to say, couldn't remember who scored on Tuesday night and asked the presenter some cringeworthy Christmas cracker quiz question.i know it's my own fault for listening but I wanted to hear about the new signing Wordsworth.

jolly_roger
22-08-2014, 08:49 PM
Hard to believe isn't it that brain is an anagram of Brian.

filipefelop
22-08-2014, 08:54 PM

XD XD XD

CAMiller
22-08-2014, 09:02 PM

When trying to generate an anagram of your I got the extremely inventive Roger Jolly :blue:

However, one sounds like a question you pose to Mrs Jolly when you are feeling frisky.

Jell or Orgy?

gramiller1959
22-08-2014, 09:02 PM

XD XD XD[/quote]

so is "IN BRA" as in T!T

filipefelop
22-08-2014, 09:07 PM
I can only imagine how great it must be to sit near someone like him at the Stade De New York ;D

jolly_roger
22-08-2014, 09:13 PM

When trying to generate an anagram of your I got the extremely inventive Roger Jolly :blue:

However, one sounds like a question you pose to Mrs Jolly when you are feeling frisky.

Jell or Orgy?[/quote]

No it's gell and orgy >:)