PDA

View Full Version : Great Start to the season

FeFerFernRodney
23-08-2014, 04:06 PM
Well 4 games in and 2 wins 2 defeats in the league.
The 4 clubs we have played are in the top 10 positions of the league.

In my eyes it can only get better Bring it on

UTM

robsmillers
23-08-2014, 04:20 PM
We need another 44 points or maybe another 50 then we can be happy :)

leedsmiller
23-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Happy New Year then :D

Pigeon46
23-08-2014, 05:02 PM
well done RUFC Made me get off my butt not been to NYS yet going to RUFC Tue register sign up im free for Brentford game grandkid/s in tow

crashbang
23-08-2014, 05:06 PM
well done RUFC Made me get off my butt not been to NYS yet going to RUFC Tue register sign up im free for Brentford game grandkid/s in tow

Welcome aboard.

villamiller
23-08-2014, 05:57 PM
according to camillers maths (or is it math ?) ...1.1 points per game required ,so we are already 1.6 points ahead of cams curve :D :D

CAMiller
23-08-2014, 07:41 PM
according to camillers maths (or is it math ?) ...1.1 points per game required ,so we are already 1.6 points ahead of cams curve :D :D[/quote]

0.95/game (44) with a good goal difference was good enough last year so we could be 2.2 ahead. Math if you're using US speak but I prefer maths. Not sure I'm happy with you studying my curves though XD

...and on the subject of that I was watching the Chelsea v Leicester game and was a bit perturbed to find myself admiring the Chelsea physio's rear when bending over a player. I was relieved when she turned around.

villamiller
23-08-2014, 07:46 PM
according to camillers maths (or is it math ?) ...1.1 points per game required ,so we are already 1.6 points ahead of cams curve :D :D[/quote]

0.95/game (44) with a good goal difference was good enough last year so we could be 2.2 ahead. Math if you're using US speak but I prefer maths. Not sure I'm happy with you studying my curves though XD

...and on the subject of that I was watching the Chelsea v Leicester game and was a bit perturbed to find myself admiring the Chelsea physio's rear when bending over a player. I was relieved when she turned around.[/quote]
so i've just had the three amigos ..milla ,shire and crash calling me a p.iss head and now a mod is calling me queer ..omg ..kempo is right XD XD XD XD XD

CAMiller
23-08-2014, 08:02 PM

...and on the subject of that I was watching the Chelsea v Leicester game and was a bit perturbed to find myself admiring the Chelsea physio's rear when bending over a player. I was relieved when she turned around.[/quote]
so i've just had the three amigos ..milla ,shire and crash calling me a p.iss head and now a mod is calling me queer ..omg ..kempo is right XD XD XD XD XD[/quo

villamiller
23-08-2014, 08:07 PM

so i've just had the three amigos ..milla ,shire and crash calling me a p.iss head and now a mod is calling me qu