PDA

View Full Version : away support

audimiller
23-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Great result today, now lets hope the millers followers return safely and hope millwall take defeat better than the wolves fans.

audimiller
23-08-2014, 04:39 PM
Nope they cant, just been sent pic of a rotherham fan surrounded by ambulance staff whos been punched to ground :-(

Brin
23-08-2014, 04:42 PM
If true that's sick!

Heard the fans on the radio second half on my way home from work and they sounded great making a big noise and singing really well...

Congrats to all who travelled down hoped they enjoyed great day out...

NB. Hope the fan is okay as well...

millertop
23-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Nope they cant, just been sent pic of a rotherham fan surrounded by ambulance staff whos been punched to ground :-(

Knocked out by a fellow Miller :s

Brin
23-08-2014, 04:53 PM

Knocked out by a fellow Miller :s[/quote]

What???

audimiller
23-08-2014, 04:55 PM

Whos told you that mate? I was told it was a millwall fan who came round to away end before game finished. Sure truth will come out once people whos been come on board. UTM

millertop
23-08-2014, 04:56 PM

What???[/quote]

That's what I've been told by someone you was on the same coach as the one that was knocked out, he isn't too bad they say,

shiregreenmillers
23-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Nope they cant, just been sent pic of a rotherham fan surrounded by ambulance staff whos been punched to ground :-( The lad was traveling with the angel

harrycrippsthegreat2
23-08-2014, 06:34 PM

Whos told you that mate? I was told it was a millwall fan who came round to away end before game finished. Sure truth will come out once people whos been come on board. UTM[/quote]

Wall fans can't get around to the away end as the area is gated off and away buses are parked within this area also.

Those fans who come by train via London bridge are also escoted into a away fan walkway from south berm stn straight into the away end.

Good result and well done

filipefelop
23-08-2014, 08:55 PM
Just got back, travelled by train and didn't see any trouble but I took the sensible approach and didn't wear any colours.

Thoroughly deserved the win and despite again conceding lots of posession never really looked in trouble.
Revs should have put us 1 up just before half time with what looked like a tap in but we didn't have long to wait second half with a goal made by the very impressive Taylor who is looking a great addition to the team with his lovely touch and Warney like work rate.
I am not going to go through the whole team because every one of them put a shift in specially in defence as they were all solid.
A great away day and proud to be a Miller.

hotun
23-08-2014, 09:31 PM
When we got back to coach after game the police were taking statements from the drivers,it is true that a young Rotherham fan had been badly assaulted by some thug who ran off after the incident,the young lad was treaed at the scene and was able to travel back on the coach.I dont know who the culprit was and I will leave you to draw your own conclusions as to who he supports.Just hope the police catch him and punish accordingly,they do have good description of him from the drivers and maybe CCTV will have got him.

danomiller
24-08-2014, 09:58 AM
The lad that did get attacked was refused entry to ground got a pasting after

dmentor
24-08-2014, 05:54 PM
I was told by our driver who was talking to the fan who attacked the Rotherham supporter,he said it was totally unprovoked,the guy just went up to him head butted him and knocked him out cold.

jolly_roger
24-08-2014, 05:57 PM
That's what cowards do.

Hit and run

MarkThomas
24-08-2014, 08:52 PM
The singing at Millwall was absolutely brilliant. So many fans joining in. Hope we keep this vocal support up, home and away. Proud to be a Miller. Think ' When I was young my father said son I have something to say ...'has become a Club anthem, brilliant. - I think it blows the opposition away!