PDA

View Full Version : Millersmad website...

burger1
23-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Can I ask who updates this site now? Is it same person becouse it doesn't seem to be updated as quick this season! Top news feed is still about Derby county!! Surely someone updates it. What's going on? We've played Wolves and Watford since and now Millwall. Fair play if something being sorted just seems a bit behind

frogmiller
23-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Can I ask who updates this site now? Is it same person becouse it doesn't seem to be updated as quick this season! Top news feed is still about Derby county!! Surely someone updates it. What's going on? We've played Wolves and Watford since and now Millwall. Fair play if something being sorted just seems a bit behind

Burger

Normally it's the job for an editor. Usually it is Deano that does it but as he has had an eye operation he is a bit late.

Dansk got the MOtM today for his prediction.

Brin
23-08-2014, 05:41 PM
XD XD XD XD Look at the team list we've still got Warrington and Pabs in it...

Fair play to Deano he's had surgery of late so probably had better things to think about but yes it wants a revamp...

bigrich
23-08-2014, 05:42 PM
Me and deano, but we are struggling for time..

only speaking for myself, just over a year ago I took on a new job and with travelling I dont have half as much time as I had to update this place..

We've asked for help.. can you?? If so drop me a line!

frogmiller
23-08-2014, 05:43 PM

only speaking for myself, just over a year ago I took on a new job and with travelling I dont have half as much time as I had to update this place..

I sent thee an email int week!

loyalmiller
23-08-2014, 05:45 PM
Funnily enough, Brin I saw Warrington yesterday in the NYS reception wearing a Millers track suit.

What's his role with us nowadays?

LiverDamage
23-08-2014, 06:11 PM
He runs the Futsal side of things. UTM

gm_gm
23-08-2014, 06:15 PM

I sent thee an email int week![/quote]

He's too busy to read his emails

bigrich
23-08-2014, 06:39 PM
not seen it mate.. resend pal.. ill have a look..

burger1
24-08-2014, 11:05 AM
Ah right cheers for that and good luck with operation Deano! Erm I've not really thought about if I could help. I guess I could? Do I get free pukka pies? ;D

kempo
24-08-2014, 12:24 PM
The editors are far too busy with their jobs to do anything other than bank their expenses and pay cheque.

***** has daily updated reports so I suggest taking a look on there.

This site is ok for off topic stuff but not much use for anything football related due to the important jobs done by the editorial duo.

Good luck though deano after the eye op.

frogmiller
24-08-2014, 12:30 PM
I am surprised that they didn't take you're application seriously kempo.

kempo
24-08-2014, 12:46 PM

I was not surprised...deano lacks vision and myself and bigrich do not see eye to eye.

frogmiller
24-08-2014, 12:54 PM

I was not surprised...deano lacks vision and myself and bigrich do not see eye to eye.[/quote]

Fair enough. So the Eyes have it ;D