PDA

View Full Version : Official - Message from Steve Evans

howdydoo
24-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Dear Millers,

Words cannot begin to express how sorry I am that we won at Millwall yesterday. How could I have known that the team would go away from home and gain three points.

Its with a heavy heart, I read the Millermad boards this bright and sunny Sunday morning and see little or no abuse. I miss the advice you, Championship Manager experts erm *cough*. Loyal Miller fans, usually post on here after a defeat.

You must understand the team talk yesterday was all meant in fun. The subsequent carnage that I caused by actually winning the game is beyond my ability to comprehend. For that Im truly sorry.

I must therefore humbly ask your forgiveness. I know that you are perfectly within your rights to gouge out my eyes out or demand my resignation but I ask you to remember the times weve lost games.

Those wonderful times when you guys have been foaming at the mouth, to get home on a Saturday to hastily post on Millersmad, your advice and opinions.

Please remember that I am fir

millertop
24-08-2014, 09:33 AM
Grow up.

loyalmiller
24-08-2014, 09:35 AM
I hope that's a dig at ...erm *cough* loyal Miller fans in general and not me personally, Howdy. ;-)

millerman
24-08-2014, 10:50 AM
well said howdy

Brin
24-08-2014, 10:52 AM
[quote="howdydoo"]Dear Millers,

Words cannot begin to express how sorry I am that we won at Millwall yesterday. How could I have known that the team would go away from home and gain three points.

Its with a heavy heart, I read the Millermad boards this bright and sunny Sunday morning and see little or no abuse. I miss the advice you, Championship Manager experts erm *cough*. Loyal Miller fans, usually post on here after a defeat.

You must understand the team talk yesterday was all meant in fun. The subsequent carnage that I caused by actually winning the game is beyond my ability to comprehend. For that Im truly sorry.

I must therefore humbly ask your forgiveness. I know that you are perfectly within your rights to gouge out my eyes out or demand my resignation but I ask you to remember the times weve lost games.

Those wonderful times when you guys have been foaming at the mouth, to get home on a Saturday to hastily post on Millersmad, your advic

howdydoo
24-08-2014, 11:15 AM
The following user likes this post: poddington

The irony...

diddums... lol

TMiller
24-08-2014, 10:35 PM
i think that this board is here for discussions. you might agree or disagree but I don't think that so far this season anyone has been too far over the top with criticism. just that a lot of questions have been raised

dusty_miller
25-08-2014, 06:53 AM
As if Steve Evans would write that...
No reference to Pies, Diet or fitness regime!
Pah!!!

millavanilla
25-08-2014, 02:29 PM

Those wonderful times when you guys have been foaming at the mouth, to get home on a Saturday to hastily post on Millersmad, your advic

BradfordFozzie
25-08-2014, 03:17 PM
[quote="millavanilla"]Dear Millers,

Those wonderful times when you guys have been foaming at the mouth, to get home on a

redandgreen
25-08-2014, 03:55 PM