24-08-2014, 08:47 AM
Survival!.

jolly_roger
24-08-2014, 09:25 AM
Entertainment !

(please)

UpTheMillers_Wrighty
24-08-2014, 09:30 AM
Promotions is not likely, but if it ever happened I think Tony Stewart would have a heart attack lol. Think of the money needed to sustain a Premier league squad.
But, I have no problem watching The Millers lose every game then get the 60millions parachute payment.
Financial future secure! UTM

Keep dreaming :star:

millertop
24-08-2014, 09:41 AM
I've always said we'll go up in L1 & 2 :D

I always say aim for the top and you will get somewhere but this time I don't think we should go in the Prem just yet.

Get some money in and get the players we need to do well before we entertain the Premiership.

That's my opinion. BUT if Mr Stewart and co think we will be alright then that's good enough for me and I will be there as always supporting the Mighty Millers

Brin
24-08-2014, 10:47 AM
Promotions is not likely, but if it ever happened I think Tony Stewart would have a heart attack lol. Think of the money needed to sustain a Premier league squad.
But, I have no problem watching The Millers lose every game then get the 60millions parachute payment.

There would be no heart attack for TS as a nice welcoming cheque for 93 million pounds would await him for getting into the Prem...that in itself would take care of the wage bill alone...,

nys
24-08-2014, 11:05 AM

There would be no heart attack for TS as a nice welcoming cheque for 93 million pounds would await him for getting into the Prem...that in itself would take care of the wage bill alone...,[/quote]

Plus money left over to develop the infrastructure of the club. All of this is hypothetical, though, to say the least. :)